• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

which villager do you NEED in pocket camp?

No one specifically. Filbert is my favorite and I'm glad that he was available from the beginning haha.

GIVE ME GRETA AS HARMONIOUS AND PECAN AS REGAL NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Ive had ENOUGH with all of these popular villagers getting in... give my rude snooty girls some recognition!! also digby when??

Also adding teddy would be good too i feel like a lot of people could easily like him (i know i do)

GIVE ME GRETA AS HARMONIOUS AND PECAN AS REGAL NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Ive had ENOUGH with all of these popular villagers getting in... give my rude snooty girls some recognition!! also digby when??

Also adding teddy would be good too i feel like a lot of people could easily like him (i know i do)

they've had some consideration for unpopular villagers (such as like wendy) but yea i definitely get where you're coming from. i have marshal in my acnl town, but i honestly don't get the hype and i almost never talk to him. i'll probably move him out and get marshal/ a chicken villager instead. to be honest, i think they use the "popular" villagers to their advantage. like how they get their own fortune cookies. when nintendo makes them, they know people will buy the fortune cookies because they're based on villagers everyone loves. i wish they would give the unpopular villagers some love !! id like to see olivia and willow!

Just a quick question

I honestly am so confused by this site so I?m sorry if I?m posting in the wrong place but I just really am wondering if in pocket camp, after you build the furniture to get animals to come to your camp, if you sell it can the animals still come to your camp?

I honestly am so confused by this site so I’m sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place but I just really am wondering if in pocket camp, after you build the furniture to get animals to come to your camp, if you sell it can the animals still come to your camp?

after you've invited that animal to your camp, you don't need the furniture anymore

I want Diana, Lolly, Tangy, Flurry, Marina, Zucker, and Skye !! :) so tons I suppose.

I need absolutly zucker and Coco i love so much ahah <3

Yes,there are so many they need to add. Please add Hamphrey,Lolly,Derwin,Dizzy,Ruby,Tangy and all the other cuties.

I want Erik, Deirdre, Papi, and Pashmina. Ahhhhhhh. :’<

Back