• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which Favorite Villager Of Mine Do You Also Like?

Bells
Switch
6655-7357-3302
I’m just curious to know if we share the same favorite villagers!

#1. Genji (Male Jock Rabbit Villager)
Okay, no joke.. Genji is my top fave of all! (I “married” him by giving him a ring lol i’m weird)

#2. Walt (Male Cranky Kangaroo Villager)
Dude, I seriously love Walt! (I want him too lol)

#3. Snake (Male Jock Rabbit Villager)
I love this dude as much as Genji :D

#4. Tabby (Female Peppy Cat Villager)
OKAY, SHE’S ADORABLE, and I miss her sm ;-;

#5. Coco (Female Normal Rabbit Villager)
OMG, Coco is literally my comfort villager, she literally completed my life, without her i’d cry an ocean :(

#6. O’Hare (Male Smug Rabbit Villager)
Who doesn’t love this amigo?

#7. Cyrano (Male Cranky Anteater Villager)
Okay, BEST ANTEATER! (remember.. my opinion!)

#8. Stella (Female Normal Sheep Villager)
I MISS STELLA SO MUCH, I CAN’T EVEN RN

#9. Stinky (Male Jock Cat Villager)
WE STAN A KING!!

#10. Chrissy (Female Peppy Rabbit Villager)
*Bubblegum K.K. plays*

#11. Bangle (Female Peppy Tiger Villager)
I want her so much I can’t even

#12. Kabuki (Male Cranky Cat Villager)
MeEe-OoOhH

#13. Kid Cat (Male Jock Cat Villager)
HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN GET THIS PRECIOUS BOY AS A STARTER?!?

#14. Chow (Male Cranky Bear Villager)
He was my first amiibo villager :D

#15. Filbert (Male Lazy Squirrel Villager)
SOOO CUTE AGSHSJWJAJASJ

#16. Buck (Male Jock Horse Villager)
Don’t ask why I like him :(

#17. Goldie (Female Normal Dog Villager)
OKAY, Goldie was my first ever friend in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, which was like my first game ever!

#18. Pippy (Female Peppy Rabbit Villager)
I NEED HER

OKAY I CAN’T LIST ALL OF THEM!! THERE’S SO MANY!!

I love the sheep villagers so much so I love Stella, and I'm being Coco for Halloween!! I made this really cute speech bubble sign with her catchphrase (Image description: A speech bubble that looks similar to the ones in Animal Crossing New Horizons. It is made out of cardboard. The name on the top left reads Coco. Inside the speech bubble reads "What's up, doyoing?" End image description)
PicsArt_10-14-04.50.47.png

I love the sheep villagers so much so I love Stella, and I'm being Coco for Halloween!! I made this really cute speech bubble sign with her catchphrase (Image description: A speech bubble that looks similar to the ones in Animal Crossing New Horizons. It is made out of cardboard. The name on the top left reads Coco. Inside the speech bubble reads "What's up, doyoing?" End image description)
View attachment 326962
omg I wish I could see!

Walt and Goldie. I can’t decide which one is my favorite they are both so cute.

Goldie is definitely one of my lowkey favorites. I wouldn't put her in my top five, but she's definitely up there. She is my sister's favorite villager and was in her first Wild World town. So just by association I've grown to love her a lot and even have her amiibo.

Filbert's my favorite!! He's so cute <3

I don't appeal to the others as much, but Kid Cat, Chow, and Kabuki are also really cool!

From your list, Goldie takes the cake for me. :3 She's the sweetest. Filbert, Snake, and Kid Cat are also adorable. Coco is one of my S/O's permanent villagers, so her design has grown on me a lot.

Genji is definitely my favorite from the list! He's my favorite jock right now.
Other than Genji I really like Bangle too, I wish I had room for the two of them on my island but maybe in the next AC game 😊

I love O Hare. He's always been a favorite, even though I've never had him in my a.c. towns.

Kid Cat was my first villager ( along with Shari ) to move to the Island. He's just so precious. I'll keep him as my neighbor forever.

O’hare is the only one that really sticks out to me. If I was going to have a woodland theme he’d be my smug for sure! I like Chrissy, also.

My favorites of yours has to be Tabby & Bangle (thanks @WaileaNoRei 😊), Filbert, Snake and Genji. I also like Kid Kat, Kabuki, Ohare, Coco, Goldie and maybe Stella and Pippy.

Tabby and Bangle are the best! Tiger stripped pop star twins! Genji is another one of my faves, and so is Stinky!

Also lots of love for Kabuki, O’hare, Coco, Stella, Goldie is pretty cute as well. At some point I really want to have at least one dog villager, because I love dogs soooo much irl.

I to have way way to many favorites! I love reading all the enthusiasm in this thread! It made my night! ☺

#1. Genji - one of my top 10 faves! hoping to randomly find him one day
#5. Coco - currently living on my island, she's so cute!
#17. Goldie - one of my starter villagers for new leaf, i'm very sentimental about goldie

Out of that list, I love Filbert and Goldie. I recently just found Goldie on an island hop and I have her on my island. She is such a little sweetheart. 🥺

My friend has Filbert, and he's such a baby. I want him on my island, but he wouldn't go with my theme xD

I love Stella so much!! :,D <3
Filbert is such a cutie, and I love having him on my island. Goldie and Coco are also extremely good!

I see Tabby, O'Hare, Cyrano, Bangle, and Filbert, but neither of them are my favorite. However, I do like these ones. I first saw Tabby on the GameCube Animal Crossing game. I love her facial expression. It's like this: 😬 Lol! I've come to like O'Hare. He seems like a chill rabbit. I wasn't really a fan of anteaters, but someone had an island full of them and I saw what they were like. Cyrano was one of those anteaters I ended up liking. Bangle is cute. She's got a nice color palette, too. Filbert is like the Hopkins of squirrels. He's got those eyes like he's drinking too much coffee, pink cheeks that really complement his blue fur, and a happy face. Hm. I only have one lazy, but if I had another, it would have to be him.

#13. Kid Cat (Male Jock Cat Villager)
HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN GET THIS PRECIOUS BOY AS A STARTER?!?

me reading this when i had kid cat as a starter: 👁👄👁

snsnsnmsjs the favourites that we have in common are stinky, goldie and of course, kid cat! stinky’s honestly really cute; i had my friend refer to him as “undie man” a few weeks ago which’ll forever haunt me lmao but i still really like him! i’m not a huge fan of the jocks but he’s one of the good ones!

goldie is literally,, the sweetest ever. a lot of people think she’s a bit boring since her design is so simplistic but i think she’s adorable; the normals are my absolute favourite + i love golden retrievers and she’s just,, so good and i love her c’:

kid cat’s also great!! while he wasn’t who i was intending to have as my permanent jock, i grew hella attached to him during the first week of gameplay and now,, i can’t imagine my island without him aha. however, i’m really grateful that i never had him move out and come back so that he could have his actual interior since uh,, it’s garbage lmaoo. i liked the jock starter interior before, anyway, but now i really like it 😋

honourable mention; while i don’t really consider her one of my favourites, i really like stella, too! i’m not super into any of the sheep villagers besides pietro but she’s my favourite female sheep! she’s the cutest and looks so polite; she deserves more love c’:

Last edited:
Back