• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which villager do you really want?

Basically any of my old friends from my GC town. It's like reuniting with an old pal after years. I've already done this with Puddles, she's currently on my island. If I see anyone like Bob, Aurora, Piper, Maple, Ursula (who I didn't actually like at the time), or Kitt... There's more that I can't remember... Anyway, I'd probably be unable to resist inviting them for nostalgia! Oh, not Buzz though. He was in my GC town and he can stay as far away from my island as possible.

Otters are my favorite so I'd be super happy to see them added but I kinda feel like they'll never do it...sort of like tom nook/raccoons never being added as a neighbor species. Though to be fair other special NPCs we do have (Katrina/Blanca - cats, Isabelle - dogs)...

Eugene! I island hopped for him for a while and finally gave up, but I still want him as soon as I get another open plot.

Sigh

Chai.

It saddens me that Nintendo has locked the Sanrio characters behind a paywall. I can't recall if the amiibo villagers were like this as well though back in NL? I'm hoping to buy a pack of Sanrio cards one day online when I get the chance just to get her.

Vivian - The wolves are my overall favourite species, with Vivian been one of my favourites in the species just after Wolfgang, and I think she has a pretty design, plus I really like the snooty personality. I’ve done lots of island hopping for villagers in NH but she’s one of the few that I’ve never come across. Since I last went villager hunting I’ve actually picked up her amiibo card so she now lives in my NL town so I do have a way of getting her now but I’d also like to find her myself in NH.

There's a lot of villagers I've been wanting to try out for a while but unlucky for me, the villagers I want to move out haven't asked to leave so I haven't had a chance to go looking for new villagers for quite a while! The villagers I've been wanting include Static, Bea, Lily, Pecan, Tad, Teddy, and even more.

I would love for Bangle to show up at my campsite 😍 I had her in my NL island and she is absolutely adorable 🥺💜
I have Bangle on my island and I'll most likely move her out at some point, if you ever happen to get an empty plot just message me and I can try to get her for you ^^
Post automatically merged:

As for villagers that I like, I'd love to have Ankha on my island...after years of hating her she's managed to tug at my heartstrings. But, currently I'm working on getting all 8 of the NH exclusive villagers moved in, so that'll take time. I'd also love to have Étoile; I have her card, but currently my other normal villager is Marina and I can't see myself replacing her any time soon.

I have Bangle on my island and I'll most likely move her out at some point, if you ever happen to get an empty plot just message me and I can try to get her for you ^^
Post automatically merged:

As for villagers that I like, I'd love to have Ankha on my island...after years of hating her she's managed to tug at my heartstrings. But, currently I'm working on getting all 8 of the NH exclusive villagers moved in, so that'll take time. I'd also love to have Étoile; I have her card, but currently my other normal villager is Marina and I can't see myself replacing her any time soon.
Tysm!! That is so kind of you 🥺 I will definitely take you up on the offer if you are sure 💜

definitely cole I’ve had him In new leaf as a starter and loved him ever since and he theme would go great with my island

I'd say I want Puck the most, with the reason simply being that he'd fit right in on my island given that he is a hockey penguin, lol

I have most of my dreamies, there’s just Marshal left. The ones I was most excited to get back when I was hunting were Diana, Melba, Lily, and Deirdre.

i already love my current 10 but if i had the option of adding some more characters then bob, midge, celia, ursula, and lily would take those spots asap tbh...

Bring back my boy, Tarou ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

6VV7hVE.png

a wolf who is a jock???? pleeeaaasse

I just restarted my island, and I'm really hoping to get Dom, Deirdre, and Julian! As for removed villagers, I'd really like to see Aziz come back.

Back