• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Uchi and Jock villagers are you hoping for? Which ones do you NOT want?

I want to like my starter villagers, but the map is a bit more of a priority for me. I'd like to think I would be okay with any villager, especially since I find a lot of the ugly ones endearing, but each time I think that I had to restart my game, because an exception always seems to appear haha XD Though I just checked all the uchis and jocks and I'm reassured to say that I wouldn't mind getting any of them. :)

these are my two least favourite personality types LOL but they're pretty cute anyways!

my favourite Uchi characters are Mira, Phoebe, and Agnes.
my favourite Jock types are Bam, Roald, and Tank.

i hope i don't get Muffy, Diva, or Rocket for Uchi, and Mott, Bud, Leonardo, or Frobert for Jock.

Jock is one of my favorite personalities. Idk something about cute animals trying to be buff is adorable to me. There?s so many that I would be happy with. Kid Cat, Rudy, Teddy, or Stinky would be cool.

I don?t really care for Uchi. They?re kinda lame and there isn?t that many. Muffy, Fuschia, Rocket, Mira, or Cherry would be ideal.

For uchis, I think I'd be happy with Mira, Shari or Muffy
I'm not too keen on most of the jocks, so maybe Genji or Roald? Not too sure

Everyone else, I'm not too fussed about, altho I don't really like Hazel's design, or Katt's, so I could live without either of them :p

I have quite a bit that I would love to have in my town that I have't had yet or just love how they look.

For Uchi:
- Agnes
- Cherry
- Fuchsia
- Flo
- Mira
- Muffy
- Pashmina
- Phoebe
- Reneigh
- Frita

I am not too fond of Charlise and she has been following me to every town I've had. She just finally moved out of my New Leaf town again, so I'm hoping she doesn't follow me again.

For Jock:
- Bam
- Boots
- Goose (a chicken that is named Goose cracks me up every time)
- Hamlet
- Iggly
- Jay
- Kid Cat
- Kody
- Leonardo
- Lyman
- Mott (love this guy! He was my nerdy jock.)
- Poncho
- Rory
- Ribbot
- Rudy
- Scoot
- Sly
- Sparrow
- Stinky
- Woolio

I just hope Roald won't show up for me. He has been memed to death on Reddit and might get an eyeroll from me if I start with him.

Rudy and either Diva or Hazel. I don't want to spend another like 6 months trying to adopt them from someone (i have a Diva amiboo card, but not a Hazel one)

Some of my favorite villagers are Uchis! I'd love to have Diva or Paula, ideally, but I'd be fine with any of them, really. As for Jocks, I think I'd prefer Antonio or Mac, but once again I think I'd be fine with any of them. There aren't too many villagers I have an irrational hatred for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rudy and either Diva or Hazel. I don't want to spend another like 6 months trying to adopt them from someone (i have a Diva amiboo card, but not a Hazel one)

Diva gang rise

I'm going to start the game with whatever the game gives me haha. In my current town I have cherry, kid cat and hamlet. I'd be happy to get them again but at the same time I want to have a completely different set of villagers and theme. I'm excited to see all the new villagers that are added and I hope to have some new villagers on my island :)

I'll take whatever the game throws at me, but if I could choose, Ursala or Agnes for Uchi and Hank (if he returns) or Hamlet for jocks.

Weird think they decided to go with 2 fixed personalities for everyone when New Leaf had variations for starters. Also, why this 2?
Sorry for triple posting, but I've been thinking about that myself. I wonder if it has to do with their personalities being the most daring of the two genders. Uchi girls seem tough as nails and willing to give anything a whirl, while the Jocks are... themselves. I can see them being the type to pack everything up and go live on a deserted island, no hesitations (assuming these are the two fixed personality types... guess we'll see).

I've mentioned before that above all else I want Snake, he along with Tangy and Daisy are my absolute faves. I'd be happy to have any of the jocks I had in NL such as Genji, Bam, Mac, Hamlet or Flip (I hated him originally, but he's got a cool house theme). For new jocks, I'd like Tank, Rudy, Poncho, Kody, Drift, Sly or Roald. Honestly, I don't know why people act like jocks don't have a lot of great designs.

I would not want, Cobb, Sheldon or Biff. Cobb design is just...no. Sheldon is ugly, but in an irritating way and Biff is just too boring.

Phoebe was my first ever Uchi and hasn't really been beaten, but I did love Anges, Tammy and Mira. Would love Plucky, any of the 3 bears, Canberra or Hazel for villagers I've never had.

Uchi is probably my least fave female personality, but I definitely don't hate them and looking at all the remaining designs, none strike me as absolutely horrible and I guess I could take in any of them happily.

For uchi I wouldn?t mind Fuchsia, Agnes, Muffy, pashmina or Tammy

For jocks... I dunno, maybe pierce, Rudy, or Hamlet.

For the jock, I'm hoping some old GameCube villagers return so that I can get Hank or Woolio. Otherwise, I'd love to have Teddy, Kody, Kid Cat, Ribbot, or Genji.

Jocks I really do NOT want? Cousteau and Coach.

I'm really not a fan of uchis, but I'd be happy with Cherry or Mira. I do NOT want Diva, Hazel, Katt, Charlise, or Canberra.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the uchi villagers so I really hope I get Deirdre, because she's my favourite of them. I hope I get Bill too, but I like a lot of the jocks so I'm not as fussy.

i'll take anyone the game gives me.. i'm gonna be more relaxed when it comes to villagers and i wouldn't reset for them
however my favorite jocks are: bill, bam, jay, kid cat, peck, rudy, or tad
and my favorite uchis are: agnes, cherry, deirdre, fuchsia, phoebe, or pashmina

Top pick for my Uchi Villager: Sylvia
Top pick for my Jock Villager: Bam

Another Uchi I would like: Phoebe
Another Jock I would like: Kid Cat

Uchis I do NOT want: Canberra and Rocket
Jocks I do NOT want: Boone and Louie

Honestly, jock villagers are my least favorite. Of all of them, Jitters is the worst one. I've had a grudge against him since Wild World. I'll settle with ANY other jock.

As for the uchi villager I would like, I think Diva might be fun to get.

Back