Which Special Charachter do you miss most?

FangWoofie

Fang
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3241-7120-8840
Island
Woofo Isle
With the additions of lots of special charachters, sadly there are some that have left.

Who do you miss most? Why?

I miss my boy Digby a lot. He makes me feel good.

Reese and Cyrus. I know they had the wedding event but I still hope they'll get a permanent stay on my island once.

Don't know in which role exactly but maybe with recycling again. Cyrus could turn furniture you don't need into materials. So bring him a wooden table and he recycle it in 5 pieces of wood, an iron wall rack in 3 iron etc. :)

Oh and dr. Shrunk must come back for 1 time just to learn us to use the dance again 🤣

Last edited:
Katrina, Resetti, and Blanca

latest
latest

i miss dr shrunk a lot - my island is literally called axolotl so it’s really weird not seeing him ;u;

i also miss rover - i know we saw him back in may but i miss him again lmao

I miss, Reese and Cyrus, Rover, Tortimer, Blanca and then Brewster.
There’s more, but I just want to state the ones I like the most.

Definitely Katrina. I miss getting my fortune told by her and i would love for the luck system to come back.

Katrina , Phyllis and Luna.
I especially miss Phyllis. Bring back the pelican girls and get rid of the ugly dodo brothers.

Edit: oh also Phineas . There’s no greater feeling than receiving a badge. These nook rewards just don’t compare.

I miss Brewster. I might not have always visited him, but I miss having the option to stop by. I liked being able to have some coffee with him or whoever was sitting in the stool when I got there in new leaf.

Katrina and Gracie. I miss Katrina because of the luck factor she added. I wish we could have "good" days and "bad" days where more bell bags would spawn if we hit the rocks eight times or where we'd trip over and fall. I miss Gracie because of the gorgeous sets she added to the game.

Dr. Shrunk! I want him to teach me those dance moves, and I loved his comedy, too, even if he did come off as self-deprecating.

Probably Kapp'n or Katrina! Both were super cute, and I miss seeing them

dr. shrunk...i lowkey miss his jokes. also brewster and kicks (i know kicks is there but i miss seeing him EVERY day whenever i wanted) :cry:

Back