Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Uchi (Big Sister)

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Peppy

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Snooty

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
I voted lazy because they are so laid back, but I guess normal could also work. I like reading about stuff. But I definitely like life slow either way. Thanks anxiety.

I'm more of a mix between lazy and normal. I love to relax and lazy villagers are so chill and friendly. I also enjoy reading and I have a shy personality like normal villagers.

cranky jock, which sounds terrible but I think confused old man who really enjoys running around and picking up rocks is the most fitting. I want to be a goat as well.

I have the kindness and introspectivenees of normal and their more quiet hobbies, buuut I am far too chaotic and silly, haha. I think uchi fits me quite well! I do have lazy's love of food, though... 👀

Definitely cranky. And maybe a bit of lazy too.

i'm kinda torn between normal and lazy, these types fit me the most i think.... but i ultimately went with lazy!

def lazy with a little bit of normal !! tbh given the day i could probably be any personality (even jock bc altho i hate sport i am kind of dumb so)

I went with uchi because they always seem to be really zany and out-there and they're like a mom friend and I vibe with that 😌💜✨

I am for sure lazy lol Eating and sleeping are goals.

I would definitely be a lazy villager. Which is my favorite of the villager personalities too! ^^

I’m the most like a lazy villager. I do like to talk about food, just like them.

i would say i'm a mix of a few personalities type. something like normal, peppy, and lazy. it really depends on the day i can even be a cranky type lolll 😂 the only type i'm definitely not is jock since i'm not very sporty nor do i enjoy moving in general.

I'm female, so if I were to pick from the four female personality types, Normal suits me well because I have a soft spot for reading and textile arts (specifically crocheting). I also find cooking nice, even though my attempts at making something turn out sub-par at best.
Without the gender restrictions, I'm a mix of Normal (of course), Lazy, and Cranky (NL onwards). Lazy because of my slacker attitude IRL and how fond I am of foodstuffs, and Cranky because I tend to feel grumpy and out-of-place in the world sometimes.

Back