• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which of the new Halloween collectibles are you hoping to get?

I ended up buying a Kitty Plush, Gastly Egg and I got unlucky with the 43 yellow candies I bought so I’ll be buying a second kitty plush for a rainbow candy trade that I was offered.

I thought about the Fancy kitty but I really don’t need both and I decided that I prefer the simplicity of the normal kitty over it’s fancy version.

Im loving these designs this year there so well designed!

ive collected a row of the rotten flowers, and IF i get enough i may buy a fancy kitty plushy, but not too fussed if i dont have enough.

I'm hoping to get the fancy kitty plush as it's super cute ^^, but haven't exactly figure out how yet ;w;

Hello, welcome to the forums! The items in the Shop are from the Halloween event we just had. Currency for these items was earned by completing tasks both in real life and in AC:NH. The due dates for these tasks varied, but submissions for the final tasks closed on November 6th, I believe. There is currently no way to buy the items if you didn’t already earn currency. You could try to buy from other people in the TBT Marketplace with the Bells in your profile, but things tend to be on the expensive end! We have events similar to this pretty regularly, so hopefully you can participate in the next one (likely for Christmas) 😊

Hello, welcome to the forums! The items in the Shop are from the Halloween event we just had. Currency for these items was earned by completing tasks both in real life and in AC:NH. The due dates for these tasks varied, but submissions for the final tasks closed on November 6th, I believe. There is currently no way to buy the items if you didn’t already earn currency. You could try to buy from other people in the TBT Marketplace with the Bells in your profile, but things tend to be on the expensive end! We have events similar to this pretty regularly, so hopefully you can participate in the next one (likely for Christmas) 😊
Aww I see, sad too have missed it :(. hopefully can participate in the next one ^^. thanks for telling me :D

Back