• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Easter Egg collectibles are your favourite?

Hmm, I'd say this is probably my top 5:

289.jpg

607.jpg

165.jpg

310.jpg

242.jpg

These are all of my favorites:

103.jpg
135.jpg
286.jpg
easterEggSplat.png
easterEggLeafTicket.png
easterEggFossil.png
165.jpg
238.jpg
242.jpg
555.jpg
482.jpg
289.jpg
417.jpg
414.jpg
easterEggParadisePlanning.png
164.jpg
556.jpg
554.jpg
385.jpg
386.jpg
607.jpg

As an honorable mention, this "egg":
easterEggJokeStar.png
This egg better be real this year. I can't keep fantasizing on dreaming of owning a real one forever!

Also, the only egg you forgot was the Leaf Ticket Egg.
I'm really flattered that you like my goofy egg so much, but I fear seeing the full-size file may change your mind. 😬

TmGV9pH.jpg

289.jpg

607.jpg

165.jpg

310.jpg

242.jpg

I'm really flattered that you like my goofy egg so much, but I fear seeing the full-size file may change your mind. 😬

TmGV9pH.jpg
I already seen the egg in it's full sized glory years ago, so I am not affected. It still looks amazing!

#1.
242.jpg
I mean.. just look at it
#2.
556.jpg
it's like if the galaxy egg played stardew valley and then got a make-over
#3.
555.jpg
so cool!!
#4.
481.jpg
speaking of stardew valley, wow!! hope we get a pink junimo egg one day
#5.
290.jpg
bob ross would approve
#6.
312.jpg
it's time to boogie
#7.
554.jpg
croissant
#8.
482.jpg
i've seen people refer to it as the salad egg or lettuce egg but it seems very alien to me
#9.
529.jpg
you just know he is up to some hijinks
#10.
607.jpg
the kinda egg you'd get from a shady carnival vendor. it's beautiful but sinister

Honorable Mentions:
477.jpg
289.jpg
478.jpg
389.jpg

Last edited:
my current top 5 favourites are:

1. Dreamy Easter Egg
242.jpg

1000000103-png.542016

288.jpg

239.jpg

honorable mentions:
- togepi egg
- nightmare egg
- zen egg
- yoshi egg

1. Nightmare Easter Egg I have a problem
  2. 290.jpg it’s gorgeous
  3. Dreamy Easter Egg
    Sentimental and adorable
  4. 242.jpg
    Out of this world
  5. 289.jpg
    Purple shiny
I’d love to include a bunch more, but I’ll just add one. I wanna give a shout-out to the cabbage egg because it’s just so pretty and I’m usually partial to blue, pink, and purple. But dang, it’s such a breath of fresh air to see it.

1710208643746-png.541926
Springbloom deserves love 💙

311.jpg
Dreamy Egg- I find the Dreamy Egg so versatile for the types of lineups/aesthetics I enjoy so I'd say it's first for me!💕 It was the first higher tier egg I ended up actively searching for, and I'm really glad I got it!

554.jpg
Crescent Moon Egg- It's a pretty cheap egg, but I like it for the same reasons I like the Dreamy Egg. I'm totally obsessed with the colours too. 🥺

290.jpg
Aurora Egg- I've always loved the concept of this one and I adore the light/bright aurora lights coupled with the bit of night sky. I feel like it can work well with lighter and darker eggs because of the contrast. ^^

242.jpg
Galaxy Egg- I just love starry aesthetics, what can I say. I don't own one yet, but I hope to someday! ✨

310.jpg
Nightmare Egg- I adore the design of this egg but I think it's lower because I just never came up with any lineups with it that hooked me. This one's definitely a long term goal for me though. :>

Oh god putting these in order is gonna be HARD
  1. 290.jpg
    Aurora Easter Egg - it's BLUE but also RAINBOW with a sparkly night sky and pretty aurora!! I really want to see the aurora someday so I tend to love the aurora collectibles!
  2. 286.jpg
    Frost Easter Egg - I just love all the shades of blue and the beautiful snowflake pattern. This is peak egg right here.
  3. 607.jpg
    Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg - Purple, blue, and green?? With subtle yet gorgeous golden accents?? On a versatile dark background??? 💯
  4. 556.jpg
    Stardust Easter Egg - I love the dark blue and cyan combo with the gold star, and also think the subtle touches of pink work super well.
  5. 242.jpg
    Galaxy Easter Egg - It's dark blue and purple and sparkly and I really really really want it to join all my other night sky themed collectibles someday...!
Honorable mentions:
  1. 241.jpg
    Zen Easter Egg - If there were room for a sixth favorite this would've been it!! The colors on this egg are top-notch and I just love the design. Come home pls
  2. 450.jpg
    Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg - It reminds me of both the flame mote collectibles I sadly missed out on and also one of my comfort characters. Love this little egg.
  3. easterEggParadisePlanning.png
    Paradise Planning Easter Egg - I love the rich colors of this one, and the gold floral design. Would genuinely really love more collectibles in subdued or jewel tones.
  4. easterEggJunimo.png
    /
    551.jpg
    Blue Junimo Easter Egg/Baby Chick Easter Egg - I love the junimos in Stardew Valley, and love that the baby chick can work for more general themes or pair nicely with the junimo for a Stardew theme! The pastels on these are also really nice. would love to see new pave feathers in these shades cough cough
  5. 386.jpg
    Moonlight Halloweaster Egg - I love the moon!!!

1)
389.jpg
Flick Halloweaster Egg - Not only the first egg I ever got myself, but also an egg that resonates strongly with my tastes.
2)
313.jpg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg - Pikmin's one of my favorite series, Red Pikmin are my favorite Pikmin type, so a strong second for me.
3)
105.jpg
Golden Easter Egg - Honestly, I might've been one of the few people who didn't mind the original Golden Egg design, but the redesign definitely takes it to another level. Gloriously shiny now, a worthy prize for the egg hunt winners.
4)
478.jpg
Ladybug Easter Egg - It's a nice design, also red. I actually didn't get myself any in 2022 since I figured I could get them down the road. Clearly playing some 4D chess there given this year's re-release. 😅
5)
386.jpg
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg - I like the design! Kinda wish I knew what to do with the one I got, but one day I'll figure it out, lol

Honorable mentions:
555.jpg
Glitched Easter Egg - Glitch effects are cool and lead to a neat design!
544.jpg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg - It's a fun and well-designed egg!

I really love the stardust Easter egg because I love the blue and yellow/gold aesthetic so much!

Both mermaid scale Halloweaster egg and the moonlight Halloweaster egg come at a close second.

Magolor egg collectible when?

There are so many gorgeous & adorable Easter Eggs. Here is my favorite list; the order is tentative.

1. Galaxy Egg
1711869028099.png
- I really like the design and the colors.

2. Stardust Egg
1711867909026.png
- I love the colors and the theme being a starry sky like the galaxy egg but with the additional touch of the stardust and extra colors.

3. Nightmare Egg
1711867964634.png
- I love the shading of this egg and how the center looks like a flame. The crescent moon adds a nice touch too.

4. Will-o-Wisp Egg
1711867937277.png
- I love the design for this egg, the shading since it makes it looks like it is glowing really well and the color.

5. Aurora Egg
1711867993697.png
- I love the design for this egg; again I like how the sky is part of the design in addition to the beautiful aurora. I love the colors too and how they blend nicely together.

6. Frost Egg
1711868010191.png
- I like the design of this egg and the color. I really like the shade of blue used, how it was colored and how the snowflake looks and where it was placed.

Honorable mentions are the Boo Egg, Gastly Egg, Ditto, Fossil, Paradise Planning & Moonlight & Cobweb Egg. I also like the Froggy egg 🙂.

Last edited:
Being limited to top 5 favourites is so cruel omg….. there are so many good eggs, how am I supposed to choose just 5 favourites !!
IMG_6920.png

IMG_6921.png
- The aurora egg is easily my favourite egg, and one of my top 3 fave collectibles in general!! It’s so beautiful, I can’t believe a small pixel on an AC forum could be so gorgeous!! It’s truly a work of art! Along with the crescent moon glow wand, the aurora egg is one of my biggest collectible dreams, and I’m so, so happy that obtaining one is finally within my reach!!
IMG_6922.png
- I actually didn’t use to care for the OG disco ball egg much, but I have a much deeper appreciation for it after being lucky enough to win one from 12DoC in 2022. 🥹 It was my first ever TBT raffle win, and after having an absolutely horrible and traumatic year, it was (and still is) a light at the end of the tunnel for me. Gratitude and sentiments aside, it’s stunning! Pink and purple is one of my favourite colour combos, and the little pixels of blue and green make it pop even more! I genuinely don’t know how I used to not care about it, it’s beautiful!
IMG_6923.png
- One of the best newer eggs imo, the crescent moon egg is so pretty and pleasing to look at omg!! I have to resist the urge to try and incorporate it into every lineup idea I come up with, it’s just so good!
IMG_6924.png
- Pastel rainbow aesthetics my beloved!! Pairs so nicely with the OG disco ball and crescent moon eggs imo!
IMG_6925.png
- I’d been wondering if we’d ever get a mermaid scale or some kind of other scaled egg to go with the dragonscale egg. It’s so funny to me that just a couple of months after I finally traded my dragonscale egg away, we finally got a mermaid scale egg LOL. But this is literally the Halloweaster egg of all time for me, the colours are everything. It also pairs beautifully with the AN frag, eerie, blue rosewater, andromeda and purple bat potions, and the other Halloweaster eggs (especially cobweb, zombie, boo and will-o’-the-wisp)!

Honourable mentions:
IMG_6929.png
IMG_6930.png
IMG_6931.png
IMG_6932.png
IMG_6935.png
IMG_6936.png
IMG_6937.png
IMG_6926.png
IMG_6927.png
IMG_6928.png
IMG_6934.png

This:
1711921309651.png

Did you think I was going to go with the Yoshi Easter Egg? Well, it’s cool, but it’s not my favorite egg. I don’t know what else I’d put on the list. I’d probably have to think for a while.

289.jpg

607.jpg

165.jpg

310.jpg

242.jpg

TmGV9pH.jpg

I totally remember grabbing one of these that year. While the frost egg is still great I was kinda disappointed when it turned into a “real” egg at the end of the event.

1. Aurora Egg though I feel like it could use a refresher for more saturated colors.
2. Zen Egg is very Beautiful, and I have plans.
3. Mermaid Egg, reminds me of a Betta.
4. Glitch Egg for sure. I love its vibe and purple-ness.
5. Stardust Egg, reminds me of the Ocean and sand dollars. I don't even think of it as the stardust egg but rather the summer ocean egg.

Other mentions...
6. Crescent Moon egg is pretty awesome looking. Very lofi-ish. I had it at one time but sold it because I felt like I didn't have much to go with it.
7. Spring Bloom Egg is cabbage.
8. The Candy Egg is very underrated impo and a lot can be done with it.

0. If we ever get Taranza and Magolor eggs I'll be so happy! They'd skyrocket to the top of my list instantly.
1711982203384.png
- Look at the goofy mole man, how could you not like this
1711981991433.png
- Very pretty and colorful! Both the sparkly aurora and night sky parts are so well done- no space was wasted here.
3/4 (tied).
1711982224850.png
- Cute game reference eggs like this one are always great!
3/4 (tied).
1711982238322.png
- Also very pretty!
1711982483909.png
- I love lettuce, it's very crunchy

Honorable mentions:
1711985322174.png
7egg.gif
1711982375752.png

JUST 5 and including halloweaster?! Ahhhhh!!
Ok I’ll try…

First, and always foremost gotta go with galaxy egg which has been my favorite since it came out. I love anything involving galaxy stuff so you can probably see where this is going.😂😂😂
IMG_1990.png

My second favorite is honestly the will o’ the wisp halloweaster egg. I cannot even put into words how much I love this egg.
IMG_2024.png

My third in line has got to be the nightmare egg. As soon as I saw the design in 2019. I knew that was pretty much my only goal. I love this egg so very much.
IMG_1999.png

I’m not quite sure why my next choice is not as popular as some of the other top-tier eggs, but to me, it is fully tops. I love the Stardust egg almost as much as I love my top three. But like I said before, I absolutely adore anything galaxy related.
IMG_2018.png

And last, but certainly not least, Goes to the aurora egg, which I think has one of the most gorgeous designs I have seen on any collectible. A little backstory here I did not get the Aurora egg when it came out. I got the frost egg, which I also love of course. (But I was a little sad that I wasn’t able to get both!) That really was such a fun hunt that year. I didn’t dwell on the aurora egg too much though, even though I really did want it for my collection pretty bad. After my dad died though, I really wanted to own one as he lived in Alaska for a few years. So when this years came out, there was no doubt which basket I would choose.
IMG_1995.png

And the awards for honorable mentions, go to:
IMG_2001.png
IMG_2028.png

Both of these eggs are absolutely just gorgeous!!!

Back