• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Easter Egg collectibles are your favourite?

554.jpg
crescent egg - i love the colors and the sailor moon vibe is just ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ i want all the eggs to be this shiny and pastel
311.jpg
dreamy egg - pretty much how i feel about the crescent egg but this one is pink so what's not to like
242.jpg
galaxy egg- a classic and popular egg for a reason. i love galaxy themed collectibles and this one is no exception
551.jpg
chick egg - sooo cuteeee i love how pastel it is and the face is just i wanna squish it !!!!
239.jpg
chao egg - thinking about it i'm not sure why it's called a chao egg. i really like the blue and yellow it's a very cute egg overrall

honorable mentions:
310.jpg
nightmare egg - i think it's gorgeous but i just never have any collectibles to match with it 😭
290.jpg
aurora egg: i didn't quite get the hype initially but i get it now it is very pretty when u zoom in close
easterEggSpringBloom.png
springbloom egg - it's like the green cousin of the dreamy egg

239.jpg
chao egg - thinking about it i'm not sure why it's called a chao egg. i really like the blue and yellow it's a very cute egg overrall
I think it’s called that because it’s based on the Chao from Sonic.

1712854220803.png

This is a Chao.

Attachments

• 1712854182278.png
    1712854182278.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 1
Back