• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

which kind of wet suit do you have?

I really like the black and white one! Its the only one I have.

Last edited:
I have the one that's like the most common. I have the black one with the yellow anchor. But a wetsuits a wetsuit, right? :)

Last edited:
I have the black one with the anchor on it, I think most people don't care for it but for some reason I like that one the most lol! I would buy the black & white one if it ever appeared in my island shop, though.

I have the orange wet suit. I also like the pink wet suit because it has a palm tree on it.

I have a bunch of the wet suits, but the pink one and the white and are my favorites.

ARGH! I want the red-white striped wetsuit really badly! Is it a Club Tortimer exclusive? I've never seen it in the island. It's perfect for Christmas time! Reminds me of a candy cane. I just have the black one. In the future, I'd like to collect all of them but for now I just REALLY want the striped one.

My mayor has the red and the blue. My alt. character has the black and white suit (it makes her butt look big).

Back