Which K.K. song you have playing in the Jingle room?

I have K.K. Jazz playing, mainly because it reminds me of Jazz renditions of Christmas songs you hear on the radio. :p

I don't have a Jingle Room. But I do have an Ice Room, with Stale Cupcakes playing.

This is my 2,000th post!

I don't have a music player in my Jingle room yet, but it will probably be Stale cupcakes c:

I have K.K. Aria playing. I used to have K.K. Lullaby playing, but got tired of the song.

A room that has the Jingle Series, Jingle doesn't have a room like that. (Although he might, we just haven't cracked the code yet)

Ohhhhhhh. Like your house or a museum room you mean? I thought maybe it was something else I didn't know of. I'm still semi-new to AC I've only had it like two months so there are still things I don't know of yet.

i dont have a strict jingle room but in my main room where theres christmassy stuff, i have forest life. i dont have many songs lmao

I don't have a Jingle Room. But I do have an Ice Room, with Stale Cupcakes playing.

Me too! I have an ice room in Penny's house, and she has the song "Stale Cupcakes" playing.

As for the Jingle Room, I used Se?or K.K. to represent the Christmas songs played in Mariachi instruments. The winter themed house in my town was supposed to be a mix of both the Mexican theme and winter theme, which explains why I picked that music.

Back