• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which K.K. song you have playing in the Jingle room?

I have K.K. Jazz playing, mainly because it reminds me of Jazz renditions of Christmas songs you hear on the radio. :p

I don't have a Jingle Room. But I do have an Ice Room, with Stale Cupcakes playing.

This is my 2,000th post!

I don't have a music player in my Jingle room yet, but it will probably be Stale cupcakes c:

A room that has the Jingle Series, Jingle doesn't have a room like that. (Although he might, we just haven't cracked the code yet)

Ohhhhhhh. Like your house or a museum room you mean? I thought maybe it was something else I didn't know of. I'm still semi-new to AC I've only had it like two months so there are still things I don't know of yet.

i dont have a strict jingle room but in my main room where theres christmassy stuff, i have forest life. i dont have many songs lmao

I don't have a Jingle Room. But I do have an Ice Room, with Stale Cupcakes playing.

Me too! I have an ice room in Penny's house, and she has the song "Stale Cupcakes" playing.

As for the Jingle Room, I used Se?or K.K. to represent the Christmas songs played in Mariachi instruments. The winter themed house in my town was supposed to be a mix of both the Mexican theme and winter theme, which explains why I picked that music.

Back