Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Just wondering :D

I have:
The Golden Watering Can.. i was so proud of this i'd never had a perfect town before, and my town has now been perfect for two months!
Golden Slingshot.. Nothing Special...
Golden Axe :)

I need:
Golden Shovel
Golden Rod
Golden Net (I will never get this)

Last edited:
Where's the 'none' option. :p
Although, I have got the golden watering can legitimately before.

I have the golden slingshot, watering can and axe. I could easily have the golden shovel by now, but I haven't really felt like buying fertilizer. As for the fishing rod and net, I will probably never get them. lol

I used to have the golden shovel, ax, slingshot, and watering can, but someone stole all of them and then I bought back the can elsewhere, so... just the can now.

I have a golden watering can.

Like everyone else who voted, I have the can, axe, and slingshot.

I have all of them which I had a golden can before when I had a perfect town and then I had all due to a friend that cloned them for me (Not a friend in this website but a friend in my 3DS Friend List.) But then I lost all of them due to another friend that wanted to clone them so that he could get them but then they were all gone. Later now, a friend named Cookie that's in this website got all of the golden tools and she gave them to me at a good, cheap, affordable price. :)

(I think mods can add a choice in for you, they did to one of mine before.)
----
I only got the watering can, but I was surprised to find out that I had a perfect town!

I have all.

I TTed to complete the fish and the bug collections back in October/November and then again to get the net. xD I wasn't gonna wait for summer for the bug tourney to get the net. :p

Axe, watering can & slingshot. I don't really catch bugs or fish until I'm done decorating my town x3

Back