• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any towns open selling an Axe?

boop_zachary

Bells
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Feedback
0% (0) +
Okay, I know this is rlly random, but my axe broke and my shop is only selling a net and a shovel. I've been putting down paths and just overall attempting to make my town look nicer but a lot of trees end up on my paths :,) So if your shop has an axe lmk. (also if you have a slingshot, i haven't seen it sold yet either) My ds friend code is: 2596-9836-6936

Hi there! I have a number of Silver axes if you would like one of those. I am not online right now but can be this evening.

If its ok I would appreciate 1 TBT for a silver axe. I can get you a slingshot for free!

What's a TBT? Sorry i'm new to the forums.
No worries at all. Oon your profile to the left of these messages it will say 'bells' and that's your currency on the forum. Most New Leaf items are very cheap and easily accessible to new forum users!

Back