• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which face? /again/

Bunchi

the OFFICIAL egg princess
Bells
Cake
I'm just gonna go ahead and make these for my last two residents.
Resident one: Her name is Nana! She's quiet and shy. She's also very friendly and helpful. Everyone loves her.
Nana face options:
Option 1: girl-caa.jpg
Option 2: girl-aba.jpg
Option 3: girl-aaa.jpg
Resident two: His name is Nat! He's just kinda there. I don't know what I want his personality to be. Nana's his best friend, if that helps???
Option 1: boy-aba.jpg
Option 2: boy-baa.jpg
Option 3: boy-cab.jpg
Anyways, like my last thread like this, just say which face you think would look best with each character. ? ▽ ` )ノ
thank youuuuu <3

Nana: Option 2

Nat: Option 1

They may have the same eye shape, but it will be cute and matching (especially if they're bffs)

I'd personally pick option 1 for the former and option 3 for the latter.

Nana: Option 2
Nat: Option 1
I have to agree with mysonicplush on this, it would be adorable if they had the same eye shape!

Option 2 for Nana
Option 3 for Nat, LOL
I dunno it all depends on you.
Like the hair styles you want for them and eye colour and clothing too.

Option 3 for Nana
Option 2 for Nat
I think that those faces go well together if you're making them friends.

Nana: Option 2 because it's the cutest
Nat: Option 3 because it seems like he's daydreaming or something

Former: Option 2.
Latter: Option 1.

As someone above said, they've got the same eye shape and it fits well with their descriptions.

Last edited:
i think option 2 for both are good choices! they're both very cute, and option 2 for nana is perfect since she's shy and is always helping people out!

Back