• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which face? /again/

Bunchi

the OFFICIAL egg princess
Bells
Cake
I'm just gonna go ahead and make these for my last two residents.
Resident one: Her name is Nana! She's quiet and shy. She's also very friendly and helpful. Everyone loves her.
Nana face options:
Option 1: girl-caa.jpg
Option 2: girl-aba.jpg
Option 3: girl-aaa.jpg
Resident two: His name is Nat! He's just kinda there. I don't know what I want his personality to be. Nana's his best friend, if that helps???
Option 1: boy-aba.jpg
Option 2: boy-baa.jpg
Option 3: boy-cab.jpg
Anyways, like my last thread like this, just say which face you think would look best with each character. ? ▽ ` )ノ
thank youuuuu <3

Nana: Option 2

Nat: Option 1

They may have the same eye shape, but it will be cute and matching (especially if they're bffs)

I'd personally pick option 1 for the former and option 3 for the latter.

Nana: Option 2
Nat: Option 1
I have to agree with mysonicplush on this, it would be adorable if they had the same eye shape!

Option 2 for Nana
Option 3 for Nat, LOL
I dunno it all depends on you.
Like the hair styles you want for them and eye colour and clothing too.

Option 3 for Nana
Option 2 for Nat
I think that those faces go well together if you're making them friends.

Nana: Option 2 because it's the cutest
Nat: Option 3 because it seems like he's daydreaming or something

Former: Option 2.
Latter: Option 1.

As someone above said, they've got the same eye shape and it fits well with their descriptions.

Last edited:
i think option 2 for both are good choices! they're both very cute, and option 2 for nana is perfect since she's shy and is always helping people out!

Back