• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Christmas collectable do you plan on getting?

Which one are you buying?

• Snow bunny

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Aurora sky

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Yule log

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other(s) (list in a reply)

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Since I suggested a snowman, I am going for the closest thing to that. :) The snowbunny honestly is a cooler (haha) and more unique idea!

I'm going do some other collectibles, as I don't think I'll have enough tinsel for any of the ones that require 50. I do want that lump of coal and if I earn my 18 tinsel from the ticket drawing for doing it four times, I'm gonna buy that and possibly a cherry. :)

The snow bunny is super cute :(((((( was originally planning on getting the yule log because it's a cake and I have a bunch of cakes right now but. Snow. Bunny. So smol ; A ; want to gently hold it in my hands

After much thought, I think I'm going to have to go for the Aurora Sky collectible. I absolutely love both the Aurora Sky and the Snow Bunny, but the Aurora Sky would pair so nicely with my Aurora Egg. Plus, the Snow Bunny is a collectible that I'm likely to only use during winter and the Aurora Sky would go well in other line-ups I might use all year long. So I'll just hope to have an opportunity to pick up a Snow Bunny next year.

The choice is really difficult - both the snow bunny and yule log are pretty, and I like the aurora sky, too. I can't decide on just one yet.

Its really hard for me to choose between the yule log and the snow bunny. But since we can only choose one, I think I will choose the yule log because as I look at it, I think I like it more, and I will just buy snow bunny at a later time when they become giftable.

I'd like to have the Aurora sky for obvious reasons, but the Yule Log looks so good too... I'm not debating much though, but if I could have both of them, I'd gladly take them.

I guess whatever will make money. My favorite is the snow bunny but that's not enough to get me to want to hoard one for myself. The Aura one is great and all but for me it's lacking.

If people plan to have Aura lines than I think that's the way I'll go.

I guess whatever will make money. My favorite is the snow bunny but that's not enough to get me to want to hoard one for myself. The Aura one is great and all but for me it's lacking.

If people plan to have Aura lines than I think that's the way I'll go.

Please buy an aurora and sell it to me next year :>

I’d say that the snow bunny is probably my personal favourite because I love all things smol and cute. However, I think that the aurora is still very nice and would probably work for my lineup much more. Atm I am buying collectables to use them and would not be planning to sell. It’s a tough choice though. I think I’ll go with the aurora since it will go so nicely but I will be trying to get a snow bunny come this time next year.

I don't knoooooow😩

The Yule Log would go perfect for my sweets lineup that I would use at any time. Buuut, I like the idea of having a collectable made by a regular member here as well. The Snow Bunny is ADORABLE but I can only see myself use it in my winter lineup, which I've already changed. I love the Aurura but I wish I could get 6 for a full top row and villagers and/or flowers at the bottom. That and I kinda wish it resembled the Aurura in AC. But otherwise beautiful.

I always take screenshots then make a mockup of what lineups would look like.

The aurora one looks good but it's useless unless you have a couple, and there were none from previous years, and I get things in duplicate, so just for CYOOTNESS sake, tis the snow bunny for me, for sure.

decided on aurora lights! I figured getting the snow bunny since I’m getting one aurora lights for free, buuuut I really want to string the lights and get a head start lol :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

so just for CYOOTNESS sake, tis the snow bunny for me, for sure.

I like how you say cute. It’s cyoot.

Last edited:
decided on aurora lights! I figured getting the snow bunny since I’m getting one aurora lights for free, buuuut I really want to string the lights and get a head start lol :p

I'm gonna see how this looks and will guide my decision based on that :p I'm excited cuz they're all so incredibly nice!

Back