• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Christmas collectable do you plan on getting?

Which one are you buying?

• Snow bunny

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Aurora sky

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Yule log

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other(s) (list in a reply)

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

BluebearL

Bells
We have a Christmas store full of new beautifully designed collectables and only enough tinsel to buy one. All three are unique so my question to you is will you be buying the Yule log, aurora sky, the snow bunny or leave all three and go for something else?

Snow bunny is mine. :] Aurora sky and yule log look nice though I wouldn't buy it though. I will spend my leftover tinsel on winter mittens for no reason.

Probably going to go for the Yule log. It seems like a neat concept and I’d like to have one. If I don’t earn enough tinsel for one though I’ll probably just buy some of the other prizes. :]

Aurora without a doubt. I love love love love rainbows and I screamed when I saw Verecund's original design. So happy it got chosen <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Personally would be more fun if they had 20 stocks each :)

Please no I can't take the stress for this one

Personally would be more fun if they had 20 stocks each :)

Oh pls no. First in November/October we had the strange doll stress, then after that we had to worry about the feathers and birthday ticket balloons. We don't wanna do this again. But I really want the snow bunny! It's really cute.

Last edited:
I'm currently unsure whether I want the Aurora Sky or the Yule Log more. I'll have to think about it some more and report back with my decision.

I'm definitely getting the Aurora Sky, it's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!

I wasn’t sure about the idea of a ‘background’ collectible, but the aurora looks amazing so definitely that. Plus it has the same background as the glow wands.

heart attack cough.jpg
totally not real xD

Sorry, just practicing some stuff. :/ If it was 20 stock, that would be a nightmare.

I really don't know what I want, tbh...

Yule Log. The Aurora is nice & the snow bunny is cute but neither really piques my interest. I'd have rather had some form of snowman, tbh.

They are both awsome and the yule log is amazing too. I will have a difficult decision to made ;o;

they all look super cute, but the snow bunny is the only one that even remotely fits the colour sin my current line up

Back