Which Beanie Baby do you share a birthday with?

I got Icebox the polar bear ๐Ÿ˜
71fDdEeUwaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Guess I gotta share a Coca Cola now

If you liked those, may I take this opportunity to show off my absolute favourite Beanie baby: Creepers
51lzL-5F0-L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Though I have gotten rid of many others, I still have this guy!

!!!

I actually share my birthday with Creepers and Huggins the dog. And now I have a mighty need to get my birthday twin

I got Pellet. Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed after seeing some of the cool ones other people have.

1602384451977.png

Prance!

I actually had Prance at one point when I was little, idk whatever happened to her.

I still have her! She was my favorite as a kid until I had a dream where she was slowly slinking across the floor toward me. I put her away for a while after that.

Ended up with Beak. It looks like a platypus had a baby with a kiwi? No complaints here since it fits the whole bird theme Iโ€™ve got going atm ๐Ÿ˜„
View attachment 324137
The kiwi platypus!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 326527

her name is fancy and i feel like we are twinned on a spiritual level ๐Ÿฅบ i'll be really jealous of anyone who gets the bee
Hey my sister has that one. She is so soft! Do you own her?

โ€œYou got: Scat
Goddess the swan, Racer the blue bear, and Dear Mom the bear were also born on this day.โ€
enhanced-21457-1540678915-1.jpg

And here are some pictures of the other 3 I share a birthday with:
goddess-40054.jpg
racer-40563-blue.jpg
dear-mom-47049.jpg

I think theyโ€™re all pretty cute~

I have FOUR

Peanut an elephant
Wallace a bear (who in a Google search is as old as I am : o )
Willy a squid
And a fourth one I can't find nor does the site tell me

Last edited:
I got Swoop!

Looks like a pterodactyl, maybe? :0 I guess it also says Mardi Gras the Bear shares a birthday with Swoop as well. So, two Beanie Birthdays :3

If you liked those, may I take this opportunity to show off my absolute favourite Beanie baby: Creepers

Though I have gotten rid of many others, I still have this guy
I never thought I would see the day where I was buying another beanie baby but I absolutely must have this
brb scouring ebay

enhanced-3812-1540674680-7.jpg
5133S0N0VSL._AC_.jpg

You got: Brigitte
Heiress the cat and Ming the panda were also born on this day.

heiress (the right) is cuter imo. ming was low key disappointing so i'm not including a pic, we can forget about them tbh

Though I have gotten rid of many others, I still have this guy

I, like a lot of us, have an instant love for Creepers, I must find them!

My birthday twin is Silver the cat~
Who shares his birthdau with five others: Trumpet the Elephant, Ai the Bear, Gus the Gecko.

Back