• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Beanie Baby do you share a birthday with?

I got Icebox the polar bear ๐Ÿ˜
71fDdEeUwaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Guess I gotta share a Coca Cola now

If you liked those, may I take this opportunity to show off my absolute favourite Beanie baby: Creepers
51lzL-5F0-L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Though I have gotten rid of many others, I still have this guy!

!!!

I actually share my birthday with Creepers and Huggins the dog. And now I have a mighty need to get my birthday twin

I got Pellet. Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed after seeing some of the cool ones other people have.

1602384451977.png

Prance!

I actually had Prance at one point when I was little, idk whatever happened to her.

I still have her! She was my favorite as a kid until I had a dream where she was slowly slinking across the floor toward me. I put her away for a while after that.

Ended up with Beak. It looks like a platypus had a baby with a kiwi? No complaints here since it fits the whole bird theme Iโ€™ve got going atm ๐Ÿ˜„
View attachment 324137
The kiwi platypus!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 326527

her name is fancy and i feel like we are twinned on a spiritual level ๐Ÿฅบ i'll be really jealous of anyone who gets the bee
Hey my sister has that one. She is so soft! Do you own her?

โ€œYou got: Scat
Goddess the swan, Racer the blue bear, and Dear Mom the bear were also born on this day.โ€
enhanced-21457-1540678915-1.jpg

And here are some pictures of the other 3 I share a birthday with:
goddess-40054.jpg
racer-40563-blue.jpg
dear-mom-47049.jpg

I think theyโ€™re all pretty cute~

I have FOUR

Peanut an elephant
Wallace a bear (who in a Google search is as old as I am : o )
Willy a squid
And a fourth one I can't find nor does the site tell me

Last edited:
I got Swoop!

Looks like a pterodactyl, maybe? :0 I guess it also says Mardi Gras the Bear shares a birthday with Swoop as well. So, two Beanie Birthdays :3

If you liked those, may I take this opportunity to show off my absolute favourite Beanie baby: Creepers

Though I have gotten rid of many others, I still have this guy
I never thought I would see the day where I was buying another beanie baby but I absolutely must have this
brb scouring ebay

enhanced-3812-1540674680-7.jpg
5133S0N0VSL._AC_.jpg

You got: Brigitte
Heiress the cat and Ming the panda were also born on this day.

heiress (the right) is cuter imo. ming was low key disappointing so i'm not including a pic, we can forget about them tbh

Though I have gotten rid of many others, I still have this guy

I, like a lot of us, have an instant love for Creepers, I must find them!

My birthday twin is Silver the cat~
Who shares his birthdau with five others: Trumpet the Elephant, Ai the Bear, Gus the Gecko.

Back