• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where have you traveled (or want to travel)?

been to Japan numerous times. and to all the states between Cali and Arkansas on a very long and fun road trip.

I really, REALLY would like to go to Greece sometime. visit Santorini, talk to the people if I can. another place would be to see aurora borealis in Greenland. chill into one of those cool igloo hotels with the glass ceilings.

I want to go to Ukraine one more time. Considering their currency the prices are accessible. I rent a cottage in Lastivka village with help of https://en.taor-karpaty.com service for a several days for a really low price. So beautiful nature and snows sparkls in the sun.

6.jpg

I've been to England and Wales, and I went to Japan last summer. Going again in 2019. I want to travel around Europe more at some point in my life as well as New Zealand. :)

Would love to visit Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. It's uncertain when that will be able to happen though...

I've only been to a couple of states in the U.S., but I would like to visit California and New York. Also, I would love to go to Europe; there are so many beautiful places to visit.

I've not gone to many places at all, actually I went on my first plane flight last year, which was to Mexico.
The main places I wanna go is Japan, and in the second and third spot would be Italy and Canada. Forth and fifth would be sweden and Irlend.
But Japan would always be my first. <3

I've just briefly visited Sweden but nowhere else yet. :D Even though traveling sounds kind of stressful in general, I'd like to see how London is like.

I've only been to Florida and Cape Cod. I would love to go to Scotland, Ireland, Scandinavia, and London.

I want to go to Japan so badly! I went to St.Lucia, America (NY, Florida), London, France, Switzerland, and Wales (my family loves travelling xD)

Last edited:
My mom works at a travel agency and gets flights for cheap, so I've been to lots of places (even though we're only middle class). And I'm from Europe, so travelling to different countries and seeing different cultures is a lot easier. Been to pretty much every European country except the Nordic and Eastern ones, besides Poland and Hungary. So France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Benelux states, Czech republic, Austria, Switzerland, UK..

Non-European: Turkey, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, NZ, US

Edit: I wanna go to AUS and Korea/Japan next

Last edited:
i've traveled a bit around the us! also once when i was like, two, i went to the bahamas. i only have one memory of it though. but i want to visit so many places! i want to travel to every country in the world if it were possible. my top places are italy, japan, south korea, norway, china, the philippines, and many more... i just love seeing other places and culture. also food! id spend most of my money on food and experiences and very little on actual stuff.

in the U.S i've traveled to new jersey, i've lived in washington, texas, and florida (mom was in the military)
and now I live in Ohio.
also used to live in Germany when I was younger, i would like to travel there :) prob Japan too

I've been to China and would like to go to more or less everywhere else in the world.

I'd also like to travel more in the south island of New Zealand, since I live in the north I've been to most places there.

Last edited:
I'm an English teacher so I travel for work but before that I spent a semester abroad in Switzerland while I was in university. While I lived there I traveled to France, Greece, and the Czech Republic.

Last year I returned to the US after living for 10 months in Peru <3

On June 10th I'm leaving for Thailand and Cambodia!!! SO excited y'all.

I've been to Mexico~for about 3 weeks, it was really nice there and I went around december so it wouldn't be as hot.

Places I wanna go:
1:Japan - I feel like something is missing in my life and that is Japan.
2:Italy - Seems like a nice place :3 The home of spahgetti~
3:Sweden - it looks so beautiful.

I do wanna go to soo many other places but thats my top 3~

Honestly my latest obsession is studying North Korea and its laws and customs. I really wanna go to see what they're hiding.

Back