• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where do you want to live?

I wouldn't mind living in Canada or the UK. Or really, I wouldn't mind even visiting any country besides Australia for just one day. I've never been overseas before.

Guys, you will never go wrong with the islands like Hawaii, Cuba, the Caribbean, etc. That is where I would like to spend the rest of my life.

Assuming we can speak the native language fluently, I'd like to live in Japan for a while or maybe France, I don't know.

i've never really thought about it.

canada is great and i should love living here; its safe, we get free health care, i should love it here. but i've lived in the same city all my life, and i want to see something new. i need to see something new. i wouldn't mind living somewhere different in canada, but a part of me has always wanted to live in los angeles or florida. or maybe even sweden or new zealand.

i honestly just want something new.

Honestly, My top choice is probably Maine or Salem. I love Salem, but it gets super crowded around the fall, cuz it's a Halloween hotspot. I like the Halloween festivities there, but traffic is insanity. Which is why my other choice is Maine, cuz the driving distance to Salem is doable, and I LOVE northern states/counties and the like. I just gotta be closer to Salem lol :rolleyes:

I'd really love to live in the Galapagos Islands. I want to live there so badly. However, I don't think people are even allowed to live there, or you have to have special privileges or something. If not, I would love to live in Germany or Italy, but knowing I want to be an actress, I think it's best I stay in the United States. Maybe the UK, but you never know. There are a lot of cool places I'd love to live, even if it's just for a short time. But the Galapagos Islands is always my number one.

I would love to go and live in Iceland. It is such a beautiful country and the people, from my experience, are wonderful.
Switzerland would be my second choice

If I could live anywhere I want despite the expenses? It would either be London, UK or somewhere in California.

Uhh well....where I am now xD

Maybe in the future I'll go for a long "holiday" to America, Japan or Korea, as those are the cultures I'm most interested in at the moment.

I already went to both America and Japan this summer (ikr like wat, I'm not even rich lmaoo) and they're great, so next on my list is Korea...hope that's cool too

Last edited:
I love living here in Canada but if I have to choose another place then South Korea, New Zealand, or Japan. :)

i dont really. I like the british accent, weather (i dont like it when its hot), people, pretty much everything.

Where I live now is okay, but I would definitely prefer to live somewhere in Canada.

I would go to Sweden, Scotland, Ireland or Canada. My county isn't that great ��

I want to live right where the country side and the big city meet, like a forest-y area outside of a big city. Doesn't have to be a specific big city, I just want the calmness of nature plus the excitement of a big city.
Might be hard to find but it's my dream!

Last edited:
Nashville, Tennessee.

I live a few cities away from it and there's so many more places to explore. Plus it's relatively easy to get a job there.

Back