• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Where do you want to live?

Hawaii or California.But mostly Hawaii though,its far.It's warm.The streets are lined with torches on fire at the top instead of street lamps.The 7/11's have Japanese foods like riceballs and bentos instead of hotdogs,pizzas,and such.The water there at the beach is beautiful.The air is also clear,and I have 0 allergies there.To be surrounded by nature,it's beautiful.

Hawaii or California.But mostly Hawaii though,its far.It's warm.The streets are lined with torches on fire at the top instead of street lamps.The 7/11's have Japanese foods like riceballs and bentos instead of hotdogs,pizzas,and such.The water there at the beach is beautiful.The air is also clear,and I have 0 allergies there.To be surrounded by nature,it's beautiful.

Hawaii would be the perfect place to live! Full of hot beautiful beaches and you can relax on the beach all day while eating fish n chips.

im not sure exactly where id like to live yet, I just know I want to be out of NJ. I plan on traveling to lots of different places to see which id like best and would want to live in, but for now all I know is a different country is probably my ultimate goal.​

Keswick is gorgeous! Did you get a chance to visit Pizza Panorma or The Lakes? Pizza Panorma was run by some super sweet Turkish guys, and The Lakes was a chip shop run by an old married couple. Lots of nice memories in Hope Park as well. Lady Hope's Garden was a joy to walk around. The tourists were pretty bad, though. Just as I left, the floods started and a lot of the roads are closed off now, which really sucks.

Can't say I have but I'll keep in mind for when I inevitably return someday. :p Attempted to climb Scafell Peak but had left too late in the day. By the time I was halfway through the clouds were descending rapidly and I ended up getting caught in a fog bank. Without the cairns scattered about I'd probably be lost in the fog somewhere to this day. ;) Guess I should have taken a hint from all the people I was passing who were coming off the mountain, not trying to go up it!

Did end up making a second attempt (was hunkered down in Keswick for a few days) and got some nice photos out of it!

yUoMWBL.jpg

bBOixiJ.jpg

RkE3m45.jpg

fZrPO4K.jpg

That last picture is the descent off Kirkstone Pass, with a grade of up to 20%. Probably the scariest thing I've done cycling because I needed to have my brake pads replaced and the road was wet. Was definitely not prepared for something so steep even though I had been warned it's called "The Struggle" for a reason haha. :p Would love to spend more time in Cumbria in the future but I had an objective to reach (John o' Groats) so I was merely passing through. Was glad I took the scenic route even if it's not the most direct with all those climbs, never in my life imagined England had anything that looks like the Lake District. 10/10 would get lost in fog again.

my ultimate dream place to live is the UK. i hear the weather is very rainy and gloomy which i lovelovelove.

Somebody from a first world country wanting to move to the UK? Unheard of. ;)

Last edited:
Can't say I have but I'll keep in mind for when I inevitably return someday. :p Attempted to climb Scafell Peak but had left too late in the day. By the time I was halfway through the clouds were descending rapidly and I ended up getting caught in a fog bank. Without the cairns scattered about I'd probably be lost in the fog somewhere to this day. ;) Guess I should have taken a hint from all the people I was passing who were coming off the mountain, not trying to go up it!

Did end up making a second attempt (was hunkered down in Keswick for a few days) and got some nice photos out of it!

yUoMWBL.jpg

bBOixiJ.jpg

RkE3m45.jpg

fZrPO4K.jpg

That last picture is the descent off Kirkstone Pass, with a grade of up to 20%. Probably the scariest thing I've done cycling because I needed to have my brake pads replaced and the road was wet. Was definitely not prepared for something so steep even though I had been warned it's called "The Struggle" for a reason haha. :p Would love to spend more time in Cumbria in the future but I had an objective to reach (John o' Groats) so I was merely passing through. Was glad I took the scenic route even if it's not the most direct with all those climbs, never in my life imagined England had anything that looks like the Lake District. 10/10 would get lost in fog again.

Really beautiful photos! I still remember the long car journies up and down those damn mountain roads. The herdwick sheep were a highlight, though. Such beautiful creatures, roaming free on the mountaintops. Maybe that purity is what made me love it so much, you know? It's a desolate place. I'm glad you got to experience it for yourself, even if you almost got lost there!

Hmm, well I currently like where I live now. Maybe Florida or Japan besides Massachusetts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hawaii would be the perfect place to live! Full of hot beautiful beaches and you can relax on the beach all day while eating fish n chips.

True! I actually would love Hawaii as well! I love tropical and peaceful places. uvu
They make me feel like I'm in a dream. Or in Destiny Islands from KH1. XD

I'm good where I am. I'm in St. Louis County. I'm in a safe area, very close to work, and the cost of living is really affordable.

Although I love living in the Bay Area (even with all the glitz [and expensive costs] that's developing in/around it!),

My other choices of places to live has to include Tokyo (I love the nightlife, sushi, the little alleyways with shops and restaurants, lol), Ireland (those rolling emerald green hills, ahhhhh) or Hawaii (paradiseeeeeee)!

I want to live in a town close to Boston. I really like Boston, and there are good job opportunities there for both my boyfriend and me. But I wouldn't want to actually live in a big city. I grew up in the woods. I like my quiet.

I'd love to be able to pack up my stuff and keep on traveling with my husband until we're tired of traveling. But we're fresh out of college so there's no hope for that. So maybe Canada or Australia.

I would like to live in the Swiss Alps, I have never being there though, I just see the place on TV. I find the place to be among the best in the World, stress free life. I wonder how much houses cost around there?

I just really want to live in a place that's balanced between nature and civilization. Maybe in a peaceful village far from the city somewhere in Europe (because my own country is not really an ideal place). Maybe when I get older haha

Away from any other human being but still have Wi-Fi to play Smash Bros. and future Animal Crossing games online lol.

Back