• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where do you reside?

Where are you?

• Urban Metropolis (city)

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Suburban/large town (outskirts of city)

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Rural/ Small town (country)

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Mountains/ Canyons

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Heartland/Prarie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beach/lakeside/swampy (you lucky stiff)

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I live on the outskirts of a small city, and I’d say the area I live in is fairly suburban.

Last edited:
I reside in KFC. Home of the world famous fried chicken from Tennessee or whatnot.

Kind of suburban, kind of near water? I live outside a major city but I also live in Florida so I can drive 5 mins and be at a lake or even the ocean depending on which way I go.

I live in a small town that's borderline between rural and suburban. There are lots of farms all around the outskirts, but it's also a college town so the influx of students keeps things from getting too boring. But there really isn't much to do here and it's normal to drive 1-2 hours to the bigger cities for events or even something as simple as going to the mall or watching a movie.

Back