• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

When you visit a town, do you visit the Museum?

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Just wondering whether I should take all the junk out of my second floor exhibition rooms? Does anyone visit the upper floor? Because I never do, lol.

Just wondering whether I should take all the junk out of my second floor exhibition rooms? Does anyone visit the upper floor? Because I never do, lol.

when i visit a friends town/have visitors over and we go to the museum, we just stay on the first floor. i think most people use their second floor for storage ^^

double post rippppp ;3;

Last edited:
I very rarely ever have people over for fun, and the only times I visit people, I'm there to acquire either items or a villager. There's never usually any time to go to their museum, and honestly, they're all the same.

Sometimes, It all depends on the host. Sometimes they want me to stay with them and not go anywhere and other times I can free roam.

naah never. most people use it for storage, i do that at least. it's nicer to have the rare furniture out so you can see it imo

I think unless you specifically tell people they should check out your museum, they won't, seeing as the main part of the museum is the normal exhibits, and not everyone works on or even buys all of the museum spaces upstairs, I would think. I guess it depends on who you have over, though.

sometimes I do but usually if I got invited there

Unless they have display they want to show off, no. Don't see a point too when the first floor is the same for everyone.

I put a lot of work into getting one of my rooms to be a cute 7/11 and another into a princess's home but when I realized nobody cared enough to go up there I stopped developing new ideas for rooms and just used the last two for storage :(

Maybe I'll change one into a public bathroom for my town. Going in the ocean is a little barbaric :p

Back