• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

When will the update go live?

KoopaStarRoad

Bells
I'm curious whether or not it is already released in Japan, since I assume most stuff gets released at midnight there.

And if ploaj or another person who has access to the games data is as curious as me and finds even more files*in the game, it will make my day even better. I don't assume Nintendo would introduce more villagers in the update without announcing them.

I dont think they are adding villagers, I think the update announcement showed 'contest' type rooms with special villagers to design for but probably disappear after the contest. I can't read japanese so this was just my interpretation.

And I would assume it would be released at midnight on the 16th (japan time) so I guess we'll know soon enough.

Well, I didn't mean I assume the devs would add villagers without letting us know, but there will be more clue in the games' data, so... And it's already 4AM in Japan, I think, so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow

It's not live yet. It's 5am in the morning here, have patience. Most things update around 10am, when business starts. I'll update when I get the alert.

It's not live yet. It's 5am in the morning here, have patience. Most things update around 10am, when business starts. I'll update when I get the alert.
You are like. The only user here that posts the lowest. Yet, gets the most likes.

:/ Now I feel bad for posting as much as I do. I try to help, when I have a reasonable expectation of knowing the answer, but if it's not helpful, I'll stop.

:/ Now I feel bad for posting as much as I do. I try to help, when I have a reasonable expectation of knowing the answer, but if it's not helpful, I'll stop.

No! Please don't think that. You have some of the most helpful posts. You have most of them actually. There's nothing wrong with being excited to help people, or even just attempting to help.

I don't know what this is about. But, I would urge you to not do that. Keep posting, Voluptua Sneezelips!

:)

The update is live. You may have to scroll over to the right to find it. It didn't pop up as the first thing in the eshop when I found it.

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with lots of helpful posts!

The update is live. You may have to scroll over to the right to find it. It didn't pop up as the first thing in the eshop when I found it.

You beat me to it! I can't get the computer to show up in my game so I've been messing with it. Hopefully making a house will get it to show up. :/

Nothing wrong with lots of helpful posts!

You beat me to it! I can't get the computer to show up in my game so I've been messing with it. Hopefully making a house will get it to show up. :/

I had the same problem! Making a house did get it to show up.

You are like. The only user here that posts the lowest. Yet, gets the most likes.

By the way, I liked the post, I saw i was being way too impatient so I agreed with mirukushake.

It's nice that the update released, and as I expected, there are no new villagers.
The game seems to be more... open, though, now, and that's really good.

Back