What's your TOWN FRUIT? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’

Mine is Cherries!

My town fruit are oranges. I do like them but the perfect version looks so weird. I rather have apples or peaches!

I was assigned cherries and bananas for the event. My town fruit is apples (apparently.....I had no memory of this prior to booting up my town today)

Mine - both in the event and in my town - is the apple. In my old file from like 2014-ish I remember having pears as my native fruit though.

My town fruit is peaches (also my assigned fruit). I'm pretty happy with it as I think peaches have the cutest perfect fruit version.

My actual town fruit is either pears or cherries.

Which I have neither of here. My fruit here is the buttfruit.

My town fruit is Pears and I also like how the perfect form of them looks too (nice and golden, perfectly fitting for how they sell for a high amount).

Apples and coconuts baby.

My town fruit was apples as I love the perfect apples so Iโ€™m glad with what I got

I never played New Leaf, so unfortunately I don't have a town fruit in that sense, but for the event, I've been assigned oranges, which I'm more than happy with, as it's one of my more favourite RL fruits. ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

Mine are apples in both New Leaf and New Horizons. I wouldnโ€™t bother getting any other native fruit besides them, I canโ€™t do it man.

The assigned fruit I have are Orange and Persimmon. I mean Iโ€™m not mad at this, Orange is my favorite color and Persimmon is an overshadowed fruit in the series by all means.

I got pears which coincidentally was my first Animal Crossing fruit on New Horizons, and bananas I like in real like so yay I guess

My original ACNL town Ereta has Peaches, which is what I got for the event :D
My other town Fernweh has cherries though~

I almost forgot what my ACNL town fruit was until I remembered I have a giant line of perfect cherries in my town LOL
My ACNL town fruit is cherry! As for the TBT event, I got oranges which is my ACNH's native fruit! And I was very happy to see persimmons as the 2nd fruit! I'm not sure what the 2nd fruit mean but I eat those so much when they're in season

Peaches! New Leaf was my first game and I played it without any guides or online interaction for a very long time, so any other fruit doesn't really feel like "home".

I have been assigned peaches and durians; it cracks me up that there is no emoji for durian, so the forum displays corn instead, and now I kinda wish corn was an option in Animal Crossing.

1710003257567.png

This is my AC rep chewing on some corn she found near the durians...

Back