WHAT'S YOUR OTP.

RyanxBrendon from Panic! At The Disco. That's definitely my OTP, but I'm sort of half-heartedly supporting about a dozen or so other ships.

My otp is those cute bickering couples, you'll get me there. Or when their personality is totally opposites. I rarely like couples that are shy towards each other or those super canon ones but whatever.

My otp is saboala and nalu, they're super super cute! and i never wished for anyone els to be canon as much as these two (or uh, four).

My other otp are:
shirlelou (yes this hurts so much but i manage to bear with it through fanfics and just cry omg)
shizume (this one was so cute and bubbly and everything was rainbow and butterflies but now i feel like zhit shipping them and there's no going back and shipping them hurts now too and i cry over them too uGHHHHHHHHHHHH)
fuugen (i rarely ship my boyfriends with actual other characters from their show but i really loved their relationship, whatever they got. i didn't wanna ship them romantically at first but now i just can't help it. at least shipping this doesn't hurt as much but it still hurts because i feel empty and i need a closure from the anime. they had something going on, im not the only one, right?)

other otp but are more canon so i don't care much about but theyrestill super duper cuuuute:
sasayan and natsume (not sure what their ship name is)
miyamura and hori

So for me, otp isn't exactly ONE TRUE PAIR as in JUST ONE out of everyone. It's more like, ONE TRUE PAIR like they're perfect for each other and are ONE in my eyes.

Last edited:
Is it still an OTP if the two people actually are together in the series/movie they're from?

Myself x Rodeo.

Well, whatever floats your boat I guess.
You'll have to have hella ton of strength to hold that bull.
Also~~the issue of bestiality and what-not.
But what can I say~ I ship my fluffy cute animals
Punchy x Ankha is cute~

Roman Godfrey x Peter Rumancek from Hemlock Grove bYE

also Nicky x Morella from Orange is the New Black

Well, whatever floats your boat I guess.
You'll have to have hella ton of strength to hold that bull.
Also~~the issue of bestiality and what-not.
But what can I say~ I ship my fluffy cute animals
Punchy x Ankha is cute~

I'm joking, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I totally had a crush on Rodeo back in my Wild World days. Who can blame us? He's charming. XD

He was one of my favorites in Wild World too, lol.

HaruxWater
And ErenxLevi

Why are all my ships gay ._.

Back