• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

whats your obsession?

Right now it's these things:
  • ACNH (I was burnt out on it for a long time but my passion/inspiration/motivation for the game has been rekindled majorly!),
  • My two cats! I just got a 2nd cat today and she's so sweet, I love both of my girls :love:
  • Pokémon, I've been obsessed with this since I was a kid, I'm 27 years old and will always love it
  • Fable (anniversary edition), I got it on the Xbox One, it's my first time playing a Fable game and it is so fun!!
  • My new glasses
  • Reading, I love to read
  • The Witcher 3 (the game, and also the show)
  • Smoothies, I started using my blender again to make fruit smoothies
I have a lot of obsessions lol

Here's mine:

BTS, Animal Crossing, Super Mario, yarn (also crochet and knitting), movies/TV shows/anime/dramas, music, baking, books, etc.

Looks like I have plenty hehe.

My newest obsession is learning about history and geography. I always thought I didn't like those subjects when I was at school, but I started being more interested in learning about them once I started learning Korean. At first it was Korean history, then I started learning Russian, so I learned some Russian history, but then I got curious about European history in general, and then I started wanting to learn about the history of other places as well.

I'm obsessed with too many things. XD Though I suppose that the things I'm currently obsessing over is Friday Night Funkin', K.K. Slider, Dog Man (the series, if we're strictly talking about characters then the answer would be Petey), and Poofesure. 🤷‍♀️

I try not to use the word obsession because I suffer from OCD and there are times when things and obsessive thoughts literally take over my life. However, I do like refer to them as passions. It’s a much better term for my brain to handle. I am super passionate about animals and learning about animals. I also have recently been going deep into junk journaling. It’s such an odd art form, but you can really convey what you’re feeling through pictures, color, and other ephemera.

My current obsession is the Pokemon Buizel, and pretty much anything and everything to do with Buizel. I can't really think of anything else that I'd consider to be an obsession aside from that.

I’ve had an obsession with population statistics for a while. I love learning why people live where they do. There are days where I’ll spend ages looking at the population demographics for various cities and countries. My obsession is so deep that I looked forward to the 2020 U.S. census (and got disappointed every time it was delayed).

I also have an obsession with linguistics. I could spend hours talking about the history and fun facts of various languages. Taking Japanese as a major has also made me acutely aware of the many differences between my two languages. That too can turn into a long ramble.

Back