What's your nickname in new leaf?

Right now, the nicknames I've been given are cupcake, Mr. J and Dr. J.

I'm L Boogie. Every time someone wants to change it, I tell them no, call me L Boogie. I've been hanging onto the name for about a year now.

i... i can't remember what my nickname is in either of my towns lol

i'm not sure if i've even been given a nickname in pearlsey yet

though chances are, my nickname in lumatown is something like 'sunshine' cuz that was what melba used to call me back when i first had her in ww

i'm called "mon amie" by Hippeux, which i think is so cute because he's a french hippo

Apollo calls my "shorty," and before that it was "youngin." he seems to like to treat me like a child..

Beau calls me love, Lolly calls me cupcake, and the rest calls me honeybun heh :'D

I don't think my villagers have nicknamed me anything yet. Every time they try to nickname me I always tell them no.

camofrog gave me a new one today, it's shorty. guess that makes him feel better about himself or soemthing lmao

Maelle calls me "Punny", Rory calls me "P-dog", Sally calls me "Dearie", and Twiggy and Truffles call me "Pop star".

I kind of want Lolly to ask me to change her greeting. I have the PERFECT one for her.

I think everyone calls me Miss A. Some call me Lady A. Rod is the only one to call me Super A and he's the only one who will be allowed to use it lol

Some call me Mitt, some call me Mitsy and Chrissy exclusively calls me Shmoopie

Baabara and Frita call me "hun". Ozzie calls me "Dr.L", and Quillson, Goose, and Nibbles all call me "Wonder L" :blush:

Back