What's your new new years resolutions?

I don't really like resolutions, because a difficult to reach goal is very demotivating, especially if the progress is slow.
So I don't really set resolutions, but I'm going to make small changes in my life to slowly go towards my goals, because i find it easier to follow than an unreasonable goal.
But my goals are to gain more muscle, have better grades and enjoy myself more.

My New Years resolution is to stop procrastinating. I might change it later though.

I don't feel like doing anything too challenging as a resolution since I can just feel that I wouldn't stay motivated. :eek: So my resolution for now is just to graduate in 2019.

My New Years resolutions are to keep doing well in the major I’ve chosen for myself and to continue learning new things and being kind to everyone. Kind of vague goals to be honest, but I don’t like setting specific or very challenging goals just to stay motivated. I honestly don’t need that sort of stuff to get motivated. :)

Mine is to not set a resolution! I'm a firm believer that they set you up for failure. Instead, I'm living how I'm living and taking the good things as they come. :)

Yeah I’m in the no resolution camp as well. Not to knock anyone who does, though, I’ve just never really set any for myself. Mostly I’d like to continue improving myself in the coming year!

I've kept up with my past one of flossing daily, I'll add mouthwash twice weekly this year. I don't want to pay for dentistry.

I don't usually set resolutions either, but I started working out pretty consistently this summer and the last month or so has been hectic plus I've been sick so the work outs have stopped. I'm planning to start working out again in January because I liked the way I felt and looked when I was exercising regularly.

The same old ones I have every year !! :lemon:

But really, I'd love to get this apartment my partner and myself have been waiting to get a notice for.
If that doesn't work out, I hope to find another place to settle into within this upcoming year...
It's difficult to work on things I'd like to in this current living condition.

Another I suppose is getting back into working. This ties back into my previous note a bit, but there's something else important that I must take care of before I even attempt with this again unfortunately. Having the security of extra income truly would be less stressful.

Last edited:
I have quite a few:
- To eat better, work out regularly, etc. I want to get more fit and get some abs bruthaaa
- To finish all gaming endeavors, including finishing my AC:NL town and getting it all prepped up to be a good af dream town - I know I'll struggle to visit the game once I'm done with all the important stuff, so I'll make sure to get my dream town out there when the layout is set and I have all my dreamies there, in case they move out after I'm done playing regularly. I definitely plan to check in of course, just not every day like I do now.
- To get my first job, and take driver's training in the spring! ^^
- To start my second town (dream town) and get some work done on it, although it won't be a top priority
- To get good art and animation programs on my new Microsoft Surface Pro and to start selling art and working on my art skills.
- To pass all my classes second semester ^^
- Join track so I don't have to take gym lmao if not this year it'll be next year :p

I think that's about it, but I'm really gonna aim to make 2019 a good year.

I don't have any because I'm going to most likely abandon them in the first week of January. To me, they're pointless and hard to achieve over the course of one year.

I'll do the "resolution" I have every year: Keep pushing forward. No matter the obstacle, I'm not going to let it stop me.

Like many people here it seems, I avoid making "resolutions" because they never last longer than the first two weeks of January, but my general goal for this year is just to make it better than 2018 by taking care of my mental health more and trying to get involved in some stuff!

I'm just gonna keep trucking. My goal is to stop engaging with fast fashion completely by the end of 2019 and be self reliant in my ability to make clothes.... that and. Well. You know, have the best animal crossing switch town possible ;-)

my goal is to overcome my anxiety, or at least find a way to handle it a little better. .-.

life is stressful, but positivity is key c:

I usually never make them, but yeah getting a smaller ass and eating healthier would be good lol

I have quite a few~

1. To be more thoughtful
2. To be more independent
3. To listen more
4. To learn some more Japanese
5. To keep my room tidy
6. To try new things

Last edited:
Back