• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whats Your Guilty Pleasure?

I love popping blackheads/pimple/cyst on myself and especially on others...

I do that as well! I had a close friend (well we were more than friends) and I would be constantly doing that, it started to annoy the hell out of him because I tend to use my nails when I do it and... well sometimes he had dints on his face and a bit of blood.... oops. XD

one direction is probably my guilty pleasure, never did like them until my friends got me into them
its a secret though sh

I love plushies, video games (Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Sonic, Harvest Moon, Kirby, etc), Anime/Manga, Cosplay, figures and other anime merch and anything cute!!

Bumpppp!

(I Also have alot of guilty pleasures, one of which i that i have loads of pokemon plushies nd i have never played it.

I love to collect Sailor Moon things like spoons, plates, pens, boxes, etc. This really gets expensive as every senshi have their own designs. Goodbye pocket money T_T

But hey... I am a big fan of Sailor Moon since I am a kid...

hating on super mario sunshine is my guilty pleasure

Watching people being tortured/injured/etc. I guess that's not really something I feel guilty about but whatever.

I've posted in here before, but recent events have reminded me that I'm a sucker for scary stories and probably shouldn't read them because I'm a giant weenie.

Back