• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Whats Your Guilty Pleasure?

I love popping blackheads/pimple/cyst on myself and especially on others...

I do that as well! I had a close friend (well we were more than friends) and I would be constantly doing that, it started to annoy the hell out of him because I tend to use my nails when I do it and... well sometimes he had dints on his face and a bit of blood.... oops. XD

my guilty pleasure is free

one direction is probably my guilty pleasure, never did like them until my friends got me into them
its a secret though sh

I love plushies, video games (Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Sonic, Harvest Moon, Kirby, etc), Anime/Manga, Cosplay, figures and other anime merch and anything cute!!

Bumpppp!

(I Also have alot of guilty pleasures, one of which i that i have loads of pokemon plushies nd i have never played it.

I love to collect Sailor Moon things like spoons, plates, pens, boxes, etc. This really gets expensive as every senshi have their own designs. Goodbye pocket money T_T

But hey... I am a big fan of Sailor Moon since I am a kid...

hating on super mario sunshine is my guilty pleasure

Watching people being tortured/injured/etc. I guess that's not really something I feel guilty about but whatever.

I've posted in here before, but recent events have reminded me that I'm a sucker for scary stories and probably shouldn't read them because I'm a giant weenie.

Back