• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whats Your Guilty Pleasure?

Lollipops, I love them. ;w; like there is not a time when I won't grab a sucker or a lollipop if I see it at a store and it looks delicious, I love grape lollipops honestly a little too much. D:

that and dogs, EACH time I see a dog, I always ask to pet it, like I stop and I get all nervous but I will ALWAYS ask the owner if I can pet the dog. ;w; cause....cause doggie-

I don't think I have any "guilty" pleasures - I'm pretty much cool with admitting to like most of the stuff I'm into. Except maybe anime. God knows if someone asks me if I like it offline I'm hesitant as all hell to be like "I'm into certain series yes...?" Like, unless I have a clear indicator that the other person is cool about it rather than super weeb-y and a source of secondhand embarrassment (lol I say this as someone who wears a Survey Corps hoodie in the colder months and has a tattoo referencing One Piece) I'll just say no or change the subject. The kinds of fans that pepper random Japanese words into their speech drive me insane so I try to avoid getting lumped in with them, but at the same time... like I said before, I wear a goddamn Survey Corps hoodie and have a tattoo containing the title of a One Piece opening theme, so I probably have little room to talk.

I guess it's a guilty pleasure after all lol

My guilty pleasure is signing up to club penguin and seeing how long I last without getting banned.

stabbing myself with safety pins

researching serial killers and watching their interviews

reading blogs of prison inmates

and i really like dumb 80s bands like depeche mode and duran duran and strawberry switchblade omfg

I don't think I have any "guilty" pleasures - I'm pretty much cool with admitting to like most of the stuff I'm into. Except maybe anime. God knows if someone asks me if I like it offline I'm hesitant as all hell to be like "I'm into certain series yes...?"

Same.

I think my only true guilty pleasure is eating raw cookie dough/ brownie batter/ cake batter, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people do that lol.

I like watching people fight/argue. Sure I have my own opinions, but I would rather keep them to myself and watch other people justify their beliefs. The more extreme, the better.

I have an extremely reserved, shy and modest girl image so it seems kind of weird for me to be enjoying live performances with massive spinning wheels, riding motorbikes through fire wheels, shooting fire out of guitar handles. That stuff is awesome.

My guilty pleasure is nightcore. My best friend picks on me for it, but I honestly really like it. I am nightcore loving weeaboo trash.

Games and anime. My friends have all moved on and think that I need to as well. I truly view them as "guilty pleasures" because the average male my age does not watch animation and if he plays games, it's Call of Duty or the occasional Mario game.what girl would want to date a dude my age who likes this ****? That's why I keep my interests in video games and anime on the super down-low

Last edited:
Games and anime. My friends have all moved on and think that I need to as well. I truly view them as "guilty pleasures" because the average male my age does not watch animation and if he plays games, it's Call of Duty or the occasional Mario game. what girl would want to date a dude my age who likes this ****? That's why I keep my interests in video games and anime on the super down-low

Worthy girls dig guys who are true to themselves.

Games, music watching dmmd makes me fanboying omfg and drama in real life ohhh goodie I guess I don't need Pacman vs Mayweather boxing eh B|

country music is defs #1 and then ofc anything that makes u fat is there, too

My guilty pleasure is nightcore. My best friend picks on me for it, but I honestly really like it. I am nightcore loving weeaboo trash.

this.

im also a sucker for video games and anime haha.

Listening to emo songs from like 8th grade and feeling the lyrics on a deep level

Back