• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whats Your Guilty Pleasure?

Uh, probably listening to really aggressive rap music? Like Tyler The Creator, etc. Idk, people usually find me really tame and are shocked whenever I'm the least bit rude to a person.

whenever im in a mood or im really sad, Im just bombarded with thoughts of me being dismembered?? I dont know, It just calms me down. I guess having gore thoughts is another "guilty pleasure"

Watching Free Iwatobi swim club >.> //them abs though// I like to fangirl over them and I like to grow hybrids on acnl

Idk I feel proud of myself when I manage to grow a hybrid.

gang bang

I watch crappy tv shows like the dumping ground in secret...?

Last edited:
Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA was prolly my favorite ringtone for years.

YA fiction novels, writing TMNT romance fanfictions, and writing. I guess, the YA novels aren't such a big deal, but there's a big stigma against adults who read them because, basically, it's not like Jane Austen or some other classic or neo-classic lit and is considered too easy for adults to read seriously. Unless, of course, it's Eleanor & Park in which case, have at it! People always think I'm weird for writing fanfictions. I've had people call me a plagiarizer and a bad writer, who isn't capable of thinking up my own ideas, etc, etc. When they find out I write TMNT HumanxTurtle fics, all hell pretty much breaks loose. Which is why I write it, actually, aside from the fact that I've loved the Turtles since before I can remember. I just view that romance as the ultimate gray area, and I find it challenging to write for a whole number of reasons. Like I've basically given up on the idea of keeping up with the current canon stuff cause my DVR decided to stop recording, like, all my favorite shows and I fell behind so...And last my writing. I mostly write YA romance novels because I don't have a lot of life experiences outside of high school, and I'm not even 100% sure what a "normal" high school experience is supposed to be like. I actually had to drop out of school because my social anxiety got so bad, I ended having anxiety attacks every other day and I just started staying home to get from all the stress and people. But, um, I keep that to myself because I tend to go on and on about my writing, and I know people aren't really interested in it unless they are also writers. Plus, people tend to be really disapproving of it because I don't make money with it. They tend to think of me as a joke, never mind the fact that I'm disabled and am also busy teaching myself multiple different trades, so I can open a business online. People just don't expect me to do well. So I don't talk about it because I don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

drinking beer on weeknights

- - - Post Merge - - -

Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA was prolly my favorite ringtone for years.

I guess that actual song is a guilty pleasure of mine. And while I'm at it, listening to Katy Perry is another guilty pleasure. While drinking beer lol.

Back