• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whats Your Guilty Pleasure?

The Gem Network. It's where they show cheap lab-made jewelry off and sell it over the phone, I used to watch it all the time in the middle of the night and fall asleep to it. It's probably because I like rocks and minerals so much... but it's basically an extended infomercial, which I also binge watched after shows stop running on networks. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the cheesy magic bullet ad...

korean ramen noodles. they are so bad for you but taste so good. I always seem to want it for a midnight snack

I flippin' love Ben 10. I was 10-11 when the show first came out, and I watched it religiously. Always hated missing an episode! Honestly, I thought I'd hate the newest series, Omniverse, but I recently decided to give it a chance and now... I can't stop watching it. I'm actually stuck binge-watching it. I'm seriously in love with it!

Last edited:
Guilty pleasure implies I'm embarrassed or ashamed of something that I genuinely like.

Besides, most of the things I would arguably say are a guilty pleasures wouldn't be considered one outside of my 'peer group'. Animal Crossing would class as one in that case whilst it's obviously not here.

That's kind of the issue with 'guilty pleasures'. They're usually different depending on where you are/who you're around.

Back