• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Whats Your Guilty Pleasure?

I-g-g-y.

And that stupid Megan trainor song about basically kissing her a*s if you're with her. It's so damn catchy but the lyrics are infuriating.

Hmm I guess my guilty pleasures are old Disney movies and vocaloid cx neither are things I'd look like I'd be into nd I never really mention liking either xD

the backyardigans and the donald for spiderman hashtags on twitter and instagram

Listening to a bunch of creepypastas in one day and not get scared. I used to get SO scared of them like years ago I would hide under my blankets and not come out, but now it's like listening to a fairy tale, feels good I can listen to them freely without being freaked. Came a long way :cool:

my guilty pleasure is reading a bunch of creepy stuff during the day

and then regretting it when i cant sleep at 2 am

I love cleaning my ears with Q-tips.
The feeling is one of the best feelings to experience, and it's so satisfying. I've heard it damages your ears though, but I still do it <3

(Disclaimer: I'm strange.)

I love cleaning my ears with Q-tips.
The feeling is one of the best feelings to experience, and it's so satisfying. I've heard it damages your ears though, but I still do it <3

(Disclaimer: I'm strange.)
wtf i do that too. it only damages your ears if you're too rough or shove it all the way in. ive only had my ears bleed once by it.

wtf i do that too. it only damages your ears if you're too rough or shove it all the way in. ive only had my ears bleed once by it.

I'm not alone, yes! They've bled?! What!? Damn, mine have never bled before.
Well I saw in a commercial and it says the Q-tip shoves the wax deeper in your ear, and it's actually damaging. (I've never actually done some research on it though because idc.)

Back