• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favourite grass shape?

What's your favourite grass shape in ACNL?

• Circle Grass

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Square Grass

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Triangle Grass

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters

Sansa

Bells
Winter Mittens
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
I didn't even know until recently that there were different grass types in ACNL.

My main town has the square type which is my least favourite, but Starfall has the triangle grass which I like best, especially because the snow is star-shaped. :)

triangle grass hasn't produced star-shaped snow since the gamecube version. circles produces star-snow.

my favourite is circles for that reason, and because the circles look like cute polka dots in the other seasons.

I like triangle grass the best, it just looks the coolest to me.
Besides, I dislike how the other grass shapes look. I don't like circles, and the squares look awkward imo.
(I've seen a bunch of towns that make those two grass shapes work nicely, however.)

triangle grass hasn't produced star-shaped snow since the gamecube version. circles produces star-snow.

my favourite is circles for that reason, and because the circles look like cute polka dots in the other seasons.

Gah! That's disappointing to hear! I'd even looked that up when making my last town and all the pictures show the triangle/star combination.

I still like the shape of the triangles best when the grass is green. But wahhhh the triangles/stars was perfect.

I really don't have much of preference, I honestly didn't even know there were different kinds of grass until a month ago. I have square in my town and I'm perfectly fine with it. Though I would like stars- that sounds neat. :3

Gah! That's disappointing to hear! I'd even looked that up when making my last town and all the pictures show the triangle/star combination.

I still like the shape of the triangles best when the grass is green. But wahhhh the triangles/stars was perfect.

i'm sorry :( i don't know why people are still spreading this. i remember it being an issue in CF as well.

i'm sorry :( i don't know why people are still spreading this. i remember it being an issue in CF as well.

Do you know which shape the triangles have? I eventually want to have a third game which would be winter themed, so I could always aim for circle grass in that one.

But yea, I just spend the past 15 mins browsing around and all of the charts on all the major AC pages have the triangle/star grass in the chart. Ah well.

triangles have squares, i'm pretty sure. i really wish someone would fix those guides :/

Wow I never even realized lol, though I like triangles the best. I have circles. XD

I don't care that much. I voted circle grass because it looks good, but it really doesn't matter that much

I didn't know there were different grass types until fairly recently.

My favourite is the circle grass, which is the type my town just so happens to have.

I also like whichever type has star snow in the winter. I think it's really nice.

I love circles, I love the star-shaped snow.

I really dislike the triangles, I couldn't keep a town with triangle grass, imo it just looks so close together and too busy, it gives me a headache.

I'm not fussed about squares, they're just not circles :p

I remember 2 years ago the most important thing for people was the type of grass.

And square grass was B A D. HORRIBLE! Oh! Your town is so beautiful, but, pity your grass is square.

Seriously. Grass-ism.

I prefer triangle grass, it just looks best to me, I also like the square snow in winter, looks so cosy.

I picked triangle although i never knew before now that triangle grass doesn't give star shaped snow. I just restarted my town and tried to get triangle grass for this reason. Now I'm disappointed :/

Back