• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what's your favorite type of pasta?

fave pasta shapes

• Total voters
All of them

My favourite pasta shapes have always been penne and bow-ties, but I also love spaghetti, macaroni and fettuccine! The little shells and pastina are also so nice in soup, and I love fun little shapes like alphabet and animals as well!!

Other than the traditional spaghetti my store has penne, fettucine and fusilli pasta. I really like the pastas that are full of ingredients like ravioli and tortellini. In terms of meat dishes, lasagna is my favourite. Any pasta with basil pesto usually wins my heart as well.

I'd say bow-tie first. Yummy to throw together with some veggies and mushrooms.
Second most I voted ravioli because I love a good mushroom cheese ravioli. 🥰🤤

My favorites are a 'tie' between the Bow-tie pasta and Penne pasta (no pun intended).

But my favorite way of how pasta is cooked is when the pasta is cooked al dente style. And the pairing of al dente pasta with any kind of pasta sauce topped with herbs is when the pasta is really good to eat.

never knew that gnocchi was a type of pasta! definitely one of my favourites alongside ravioli and lasagne (provided it's a lasagne you knows)

spaghetti is really low tier for me

I love all pasta so it’s hard to narrow down. I voted for fettuccine, lasagna and fun shapes. I like silly pasta >:3

I love all pasta so much... But if I had to pick a favourite it would be shells. Penne is a close second

I'm partial to bowties and shells myself. I don't mind spaghetti but it's so boring to me.

The angel hair pasta is my favorite. Especially if it’s served with alfredo sauce.

Back