What's your favorite season in ACNL?

Since I've been living in the desert recently I enjoy all the lush green of spring and summer <3

However, I've actually never played during fall before and look forward to all the vibrant colors and autumn holidays!

i like the fall, because the grass crunches beneath you
but i also really like the winter time, because of the snow, and i've never seen snow
buuuut i also like spring and summer because why wouldn't you?
i pick all seasons

Last edited:
Autumn definitely. The orange trees make my town look foresty and whimsical

I personally like winter and fall. The colors of fall look beautiful, but winter makes me feel nostalgic and cozy.

I like autumn since thats an actuall season (the colours are preeetttyyy) I love cherry blossom season well everytime i have restarted my town I have gone to April first because thats the time its at. I also like when it rains cherry blossom like April 5 or something (The reason I always reset my town is because I either HATEEE HATEE HATEEEEEEE with a passion my villagers or HATEEE HATEE HATEEEE with a passion my town layout.)

Summer for the deep green and leafage and autumn for the changing colours and mushrooms!

Beginning of summer because there's a couple nice day but it's mostly rainy/storming and I love the rain in ACNL! It makes the music super cute, it waters your flowers, and it's so calming

I'd have to second this. I love the rain and I always find in other parts of the year I'm sad by the lack of bugs lol

Back