• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your favorite DLC?

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Yellow Balloon
New Year's Party Popper
Dreamy Party Popper
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
What's your favorite DLC so far (this ALSO includes EU and JPN)? I think the DSi bench is my favorite DLC because it's so ingenius for a nintendo bench substitute.

We're talking about Official DLC, not hacked DLC.

MasterM64 said:
We're talking about Official DLC, not hacked DLC.
didn't say that anywhere in your title/sub-title/first post

besides I'm just adding a "H" :)

You did say hacked DLC Horus, there is no questioning about it.

So far my fave has been the white DSi bench... I think the black one is a little hard to see. The legs look a little goofy... until you realize they're supposed to look like styluses... stylii... errr... more than one stylus.

MasterM64 said:
wtf are you talking about, I'm saying YOU never said we couldn't talk about HDLC

Nintendo's DLC is crap, Fan made are better

Horus said:
MasterM64 said:
wtf are you talking about, I'm saying YOU never said we couldn't talk about HDLC

Nintendo's DLC is crap, Fan made are better
They're axes. Why would we need more of that crap? >|

Back