• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Halloween-themed candy variant?

Snowesque

Bells
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
I always loved the different variations of typical candies that'd come up during Halloween. My favorite is Reese's pumpkins.

Whether it's the ghost DOTS, monster Peeps, etc; what's your favorite variant?

Last edited:
Kit Kats are one of my favorite candies and I really enjoy their Pumpkin Pie flavor and their Witch's Brew flavor, the flavor profile of which is marshmallow. Unfortunately it seems that the Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats didn't get produced this year, or at least I haven't been able to find them anywhere around me nor on digital storefronts. The Witch's Brew are thankfully still around this year though!

The pumpkin Reese’s are a Halloween classic in my house lol. I also love the dark variants of chocolates like Milky Ways and 3 Musketeers that seem to reappear in October for whatever reason.

SweetTarts! I like the skull and bones shaped version. Too bad that they always run out before I buy some.

For chocolate it would have to be Reeses. The chocolate shaped pumpkins, eggs, and Christmas trees taste a little bit sweeter when they’re in season.

i like the tombstone and fangs hershey’s cookies ’n’ creme bars that come out for halloween! they don’t taste any different, but they’re one of my fave chocolates, so i’m not complaining about that haha. i’ve always liked the reese’s pumpkins as well, especially the white ones! they taste better to me than the regular cups for some reason; maybe it’s the excitement of spooky season 😅

reese’s franken-cups are also good (there’s something about blue and green food colouring that makes foods more appealing to me LOL), and while i haven’t tried them, i bet i’d love the nerds candy corn and the witch’s brew kitkats!

I don't eat a lot of sweets now. In the past I liked the Reeses cups because chocolate and peamut butter go well together. Now I prefer dark chocolate if I had to choose but most Halloween sweets don't have dark chocolate. Another would be gummy worms and bears. I really like gummies because of the fruitiness and the texture.

I like Reese's Pumpkins as well! The holiday Reese's in general are some of my favorites. For Peeps, I prefer the ghost ones out of the Halloween options~

I was reminded of these and I have to say these are my favorite Halloween candy. I liked them as a kid and teen (idk now, probably still do since I like sweet tarts and smarties) and they have cute detail and just stand out as a candy.
bones-hard-candy-19-pc-~25_4641

i like the ghost reese's, they're white chocolate and pb. not a big fan of white chocolate, but these are so good

SweetTarts! I like the skull and bones shaped version. Too bad that they always run out before I buy some.
yesssss these!! i can only find them in those like, giant bags with 10 other types of candy in them. they're sooo good.

Back