• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite color?

• Total voters
Pink is my favorite but I also really like mint green, lavender and lilac, gold, silver, and cerulean

i lean more towards certain shades of purple and blue. well, most blues, really, and then more muted/lighter purples. liiiike this, this, this and this.

Pink, specifically hot pink!
I also like black and white in combination with hot pink, it just looks so nice to me c:

I love love love neutral tones like brown, white, black, and gray. I also tend to like darker colors, too.

I love my muted colours, but green has been my favourite for the past couple years, especially sage, mints and olives, I also love black, and any shade of greeny-blue!

I love blue. Not all blues of course, but Pate's blue on my avatar is pretty nice. @Zerous signature's blue is nice as well. There are a lot of wonderful blues.
Then I'll say purple. Then pink.

I really like purple, pink and green. Not a hugh yellow/orange fan tho!

I really like all of the colors, but I especially like green (wow, so surprising). More specifically bright greens, dark greens like the one in my sig, this one that I used to type in for a while, and that one yellowish green that everyone says looks like snot. You know the one.

Back