What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite color?

• Total voters
Pink is my favorite but I also really like mint green, lavender and lilac, gold, silver, and cerulean

i lean more towards certain shades of purple and blue. well, most blues, really, and then more muted/lighter purples. liiiike this, this, this and this.

Pink, specifically hot pink!
I also like black and white in combination with hot pink, it just looks so nice to me c:

I love love love neutral tones like brown, white, black, and gray. I also tend to like darker colors, too.

I love my muted colours, but green has been my favourite for the past couple years, especially sage, mints and olives, I also love black, and any shade of greeny-blue!

I love blue. Not all blues of course, but Pate's blue on my avatar is pretty nice. @Zerous signature's blue is nice as well. There are a lot of wonderful blues.
Then I'll say purple. Then pink.

I really like purple, pink and green. Not a hugh yellow/orange fan tho!

I really like all of the colors, but I especially like green (wow, so surprising). More specifically bright greens, dark greens like the one in my sig, this one that I used to type in for a while, and that one yellowish green that everyone says looks like snot. You know the one.

Back