• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite Anime?

it's hard for me to just pick one so some of my favorites are Sailor Moon, Hunter x Hunter, Demon Slayer, Erased, Death Parade, Madoka Magica, and Inuyasha

Last edited:
Revolutionary Girl Utena by far.

she is sooo cool and pretty!!! and i love the art style too, it's funny bc i never watched it yet, but it's just such a pretty anime whenever i see it, i'm definitely going to give it a go sometime soon as well [:

i've never heard of tatami galaxy before but it definitely sounds interesting so i'd love to check it out for sure <3
Just a little note: The main character speaks pretty fast and the story is maybe at first a bit confusing, but once you get into it everything makes more sense and you get use to the speed. Overall a wonderful anime I can totally recommend.

it's hard for me to just pick one so some of my favorites are Sailor Moon, Hunter x Hunter, Demon Slayer, Erased, Death Parade, Madoka Magica, and Inuyasha

sailor moon is always nice, i was rewatching the old one the other day and it was kind of hilarious at some parts of how some things were, but it is of course a golden classic! i saw a few episodes of the new one but never continued it- i just ended up forgetting, not that it was bad or anything. hunter x hunter is good too from what i've heard, my bf loved it same with demon slayer! inuyasha is one that i enjoyed as well ;u;

sailor moon is always nice, i was rewatching the old one the other day and it was kind of hilarious at some parts of how some things were, but it is of course a golden classic! i saw a few episodes of the new one but never continued it- i just ended up forgetting, not that it was bad or anything. hunter x hunter is good too from what i've heard, my bf loved it same with demon slayer! inuyasha is one that i enjoyed as well ;u;

Yeah haha Sailor Moon has some of the best anime openings as well. I also never get tired of watching them transform even though it happens every episode :p

Psychopass. No cap. Season 1 especially was amazing. I haven't watched season 3 yet though.

Probably Toradora, I enjoyed it all the way through. But to be fair I have watched less than 20 shows. Sailor Moon and Death Note are also classics. The first two season of Digimon are my childhood favorites.

The only anime worth watching are Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin and Promised Neverland.

Last edited:
I haven't watched anime in so long.. Clannad, Anohana, Yuri on Ice, Death Note, Tokyo Mew Mew, Lucky Star

my favourite anime's probably given !! it's sort of basically about two boys who develop feelings for one another when one fixes a broken guitar - the opening theme tune slaps. it's adorabLE and i think there's a movie this spring and i'm real excited!!

Noragami now is my top favourite. I have some I like but Noragami tops all.

Promare! I have went to see it at the theaters 3 times (the first time was a 2 hour drive since it was the closest theater that was playing it during that time...)

It was going to be playing again this week actually, but it's been postponed due to the quarantine. Afterwards, though, I hope to see it a 4th time!

I barely watch Anime, but Deadman Wonderland is by far one of my favorites! :D

I remember posting on this forum like 24/7 about Tokyo Ghoul

yes, my favorite anime is still Tokyo Ghoul
that third season was absolute trash tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't watched anime in so long.. Clannad, Anohana, Yuri on Ice, Death Note, Tokyo Mew Mew, Lucky Star

bruh
clannad. what a mf throwback. clannad felt like a fever dream

I'll jump on the Clannad train, it was the second anime I ever watched and the first I finished. In fact my NH island tune is the last tens seconds of the OP from Clannad After Story.

I'd like to give a mention to Higurashi, which kept me occupied and introduced me into a new realm of anime that weren't as mainstream. And I hate myself for it, but I did enjoy Love Live.

My favorite anime is Welcome to The N.H.K. As someone who struggled with being a shut-in, this show was deeply relatable. It was so satisfying to watch Satou learn to accept the outside world and connect with other people.

The Daily Lives of High School Boys is a close second. I can’t think of another anime that made me laugh so hard. Even Nichijou can’t top it for me.

i watch a ton of anime lol. huge fan of jjba, love sailor moon, dipped my toes into fruits basket and it was okay :)
i also really love mushi-shi, that has to be my number one favorite anime rn!! and if you can get past the obnoxious fan service in space dandy, that show is pretty good too! but i wouldnt rec it if someone is uncomfortable with fan service. it is really the worst offender of awful fan service i have ever seen (but i simp for watanabe's writing so whatever)
also cowboy bebop and samurai champloo
if i had to rank my favorite shows, it would look something like this:
1) Mushi-shi
2) Jojo's
3) sailor moon
4) cowboy bebop/samurai champloo/space dandy (lumping them together bc theyre all watanabe)
5) fruits basket

i like a lot of shonen anime too, like assassination classroom. never seen one piece though, or my hero academia. planning to watch dr stone soon (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Back