What's Your Best Piece of Advice?

never eveerrrr ever
belittle someone for art that they ovioossly worked hard on and care about
eeeeeevvvveeeeerr

instead give contrustive critisisim and tell them what they could do better :)

every artist needs a spark to improve; mine was pure spite so i guess im wrong there.

You can't avoid danger, just go on and try
No matter your actions, you're still gonna die

face promblems head on, unless other people are your problems. then avoid them until it becomes a bigger problem than the rest of your life.

Never give up on what matters most in your life, never lose hope, and never give up even if it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Because all of your hard work and determination will be worth it in the end. <3

Everyone's life and perspective is different, so I don't share the same life philosophy as everyone.

But I did notice how much more pleasant I felt when I started telling myself "Let people live" ~

If someone is paying for your collage, be it your parents, family members or the Government. Don't slack off. I see a lot of kids at my school that use FAFSA to go to school, but don't make any effort in class. I had one guy in my RHT class spend the first two weeks in the class sleeping. And when he wasn't sleeping he never bothered coming to school. His reasonings? "Oh I'm not even paying for this I applied for Financial Aid and got approved!"

Seriously. Just don't. If you don't think you can tough it out in collage or don't even care, don't bother going.

idk if this is my best advice, but applicants in our org have been coming to me for signatures (for a task) and this is what I always write to them before signing:
"If you can fly, don't stop at the sky, because there are footprints on the moon."

It's a quote from an Owl City song. I always liked it because it tells you to never settle for less when you know you have the ability to do more and be better. Don't think your dreams and goals are impossible to reach because they seem farfetched-- you may not get it the first try, or second try, but don't be discouraged as long as you're passionate and hardworking. Moreso, there are totally different ways to achieve a goal; you don't necessarily need to go down the same road someone did, you just need to get a little creative and do it at your own pace. You can do it! <3

Don't be afraid to express your emotions, you can cry sometimes and holding in all those thoughts isn't good for you.
Give yourself a chance, you have true potential even if you can't see it.
Please don't worry about what other call you, no they may not be "jealous" like people try to tell you but you are stronger than them.
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, keep going so you can reach it!
Even when it feels like you are totally alone, remember that there is someone somewhere that cares about you.

Back