• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what's ur island tune? ☆

Mine is the first phrase of the song "A Venerable Forest" from Star Ocean 2, because it plays in the forest attached to Arlia (which is my town name!).

i've got the original at the moment, but in new leaf it used to be the chorus from the song 'love yourself' by sufjan stevens that the island theme music person (kiwikenobi) made in 2019 for me 😌

Wind Scene, the map music for the Middle Ages in Chrono Trigger. I have been using it since the original Animal Crossing.

mine is ocarina of time's intro. i'm a big legend of zelda fan, i even have the special joycons released for the switch during the anniversary. makes me really wish the loz villagers were available for nh.

My island is a bit all over the place in terms of a theme so I went with a favourite tune of mine - Halloween (Michael Myers)

Back