• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what's ur island tune? ☆

Mine is Pokemon's Goldenrod City theme. I've used it for both my New Leaf and New Horizon towns.

Moon River - - - that's always been my island/town tune in other AC games, so I still use it in ACNH.

What can I say except....."YOU'RE WELCOME"? (From Moana!)

Mine is one of the hourly tunes that would play in the city in city folk, I think it's the 5pm one

Some really terrible song that someone I knew wrote and recorded and put it online. This was years ago, but I still always make it my town tune because the memory of this monstrosity will never fail to make me laugh haha

mine is the path of the wind, totoro theme. i love the song, well, instrumental because its just so good.

Part of the Chocobo theme from the Final Fantasy series. Mainly because I think it's stinking cute. (y)

Right now it's pumped up kicks
Might change it at some point
But the song is a lot of fun so might not

And yes, I fully know what the words are about
But its still fun

My town tune is supposed to be a bit from near the end of this song, which was the first song I heard that used Meika Hime and Mikoto, who went on to become my favorite vocaloids, but... I'm like, pretty tone deaf, so I can't really tell if I got it to sound right or not.

Back