• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what's ur island tune? ☆

Here:
GameCube town 1- Marine Song 2001
GameCube Town 2- super Mario odyssey theme
Wild World- untitled learned on la di day
City Folk- unnamed made myself
New leaf- bubblegum kk
New horizons- somewhere over the rainbow

Last edited:
On my main island it's the little tune from Spirited Away, and on my secondary island it's the intro tune from Sims 3. Both were quick "I need a town tune for the Nook Miles Achievement" but both ended up staying. Neither is obnoxious when speaking to villagers and thankfully they don't feel repetitive when speaking to multiple villagers in a row.

I change my town tune quite a bit, but my current one in NH is the Tetris theme. My town tunes in NL and WW are Song of Storms and the Clock Town theme respectively, both from the Zelda series.

In New Leaf, I had Jinjo Village from Banjo-Tooie. Now, I have Spiral Mountain as my theme (from Banjo-Kazooie games as a whole). For a while I had Song of Storms (LOZ) but had to go back to my roots:ROFLMAO:

i just recently changed it to "i see the light" from tangled! („ᵕᴗᵕ„)♡
before that, it was the opening theme song from gravity falls

NL: The beginning of the chorus to “No Big Deal” from Amphibia. I really wish my 3ds still worked.
NH: I’m not sure because my brother composed it and I haven’t played in forever, but it sounds like something out of a Super Mario game.

Wii Sports. 'Cause Wahu is my (mis)spelling of Wuhu, the island in Wii Sports Resort.

Parkwood is just random notes because I don't know what to make it yet.

the start of the gadget room theme from club penguin! i haven't changed it since i first implemented it

its "you belong with me" by taylor swift.

im gonna change it as soon as i can bc it kind of sucks now.

As I started a new island, this is the ACPocket Camp theme right now ☺

Back