• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what's ur island tune? ☆

my island tune has been the sailor moon outro theme song since i started my island, i like it. I have been meaning to change it for a while now though just to switch it up a little bit, but haven't really gotten around to it. i might just end up keep it if i can't think of something to change it to.

My island tune is the first couple seconds to the first opening from My Hero Academia.

From 0:00 to 0:02. The first two seconds actually work pretty well as an island tune in the game. :)

My island tune is the first part of Flipside theme from Super Paper Mario

edit: removed the Youtube link because the video itself got taken down

Last edited:
It’s Latch by Disclosure for some reason. I can’t remember why I did that in New Leaf but it’s stick with my island now too.
I might change it to the default GameCube tune.

Is it bad that in the past I had mine blank?
Unsure if I will on my current island.

Maybe Scarborough Fair or Sweet Child O' Mine?
Old folk song with unknown writter and Gun & Roses

He's a pirate from pirates of the carribeans.

My island theme is far from tropicore but thats my town theme. Why? So damn catchy and funny lol. My favorite things to hum when Im in hurry or a speedrun. Bam bam bam bam bam bam bam!

if possible, i want my 2nd island tune, which is gonna be based on the switch game, okami/the ds game.. okami's sequal, okamiden... to be the ending song from okami :> -
/ if you want the japanese subs too :> -

that song is just so good! ^^

My island tune is basically the Harry Potter tune. Not completely original I know, but I always just loved those movies growing up and thought of it quite quickly and just stuck with it. Perhaps I'll change it up eventually, but for now I'm content with it.

Mine is country roads by john denver <3 Though I may change it soon. In new leaf it was the windwaker theme and I kind of miss it

My island's tune is a part of the song Breathin by Ariana Grande. At the time I chose it, I found that song relaxing and comforting.

Part of 'VS SAYU' from No Straight Roads. Particularly the 'You can't fight the currents of love' part. :D

Back